Sale price higher than regular price?

DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Was a bit amused when I see the Victoria 5 Elite Ponytail Hair 3D Model, which is supposedly on sale, and the regular price says $20.95 and the sale price says $20.97

O.o

UMMMMMMMMMM?

And why is it called '3D model" when none of the other hair says 3D model?

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,814
    edited July 2012

Regular price is $29.95. You just can't see the 9 very well through the strikeout.

Post edited by barbult on
  • DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited December 1969

Hmmm is it? even looking now and staring hard I still can't tell its a 9

Guess they need bigger fonts. I'm not old and my glasses aren't THAT old >_<</p>

sheesh!

well anyways guess i'll pass... 20 is high even for full priced hair. if i had that much i'd probably get m5 but haven't yet you see :P

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited July 2012

You can get him for free with the latest issue of 3D Artist magazine. V5 too. Edit: the magazine may not be much cheaper than that, though, depending on where you live and whether there's a bookstore near you that carries it.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • Trake118Trake118 Posts: 79
    edited December 1969

You can get him for free with the latest issue of 3D Artist magazine. V5 too. Edit: the magazine may not be much cheaper than that, though, depending on where you live and whether there's a bookstore near you that carries it.

Hmmm.... I haven't heard of that magazine. Do they regularly have that kind of stuff bundled with the magazine (ie Daz Studio content)? What articles would one find there? Is it on all kinds of different 3D software (maya, 3ds max etc) or focusing on Daz Studio type stuff?

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited December 1969

I've never bought that magazine, but my understanding is that they always have stuff bundled, and occasionally it's DAZ/Poser-type content. It does cover all types of 3D software, I think.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,936
    edited December 1969

3D Artist, and 3D World, often have DAZ products on the disc. They also do some great offers too. One of them had a 50% off the V5 Pro Bundle not that long ago. Both magazines have actually backed away a lot from DAZ/Poser in the content of the magazine but it is always worth checking what's on the disc.

I am spoiled somewhat as I live in the UK and they are published here and so are readily available in stores here, but I gather they are harder to find in other countries. The websites may help there.

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited July 2012

20 is high even for full priced hair.

That was my reaction too, but I picked it up in the sale last month at about $10 and it is very good, not so good I'd pay $30 for it, but if you see it at normal hair prices it's definitely work a look.

Aleks_Headshot_V5_Elite_Ponytail.jpg
    565 x 800 - 60K
    Post edited by DWG on