Animation Suggestions

I am quite impressed that someone managed to create the cooking animations for Genesis 8, that I think it would be nice to see animations for the following for Genesis 8 figures by the same person:

• Driving/getting in and uot of car animation
  • Opening door animation
  • walking/turning around 45/90/180 degrees
  • running/turning around 45/90/180 degrees
  • cheering/applauding animation, standing and while seated
  • playing certain musical instruments, such as the piano, the violin, the flute, and the saxophone.
  • animations for school and in class, such as locker animations, as well as animations for students reading, raising his/her hand in action, and even a teacher giving a lecture, whether beside a blackboard or not.
  • animations for household chores, such as vacuuming, dusting, and gardening.
  • animations for sleeping and waking/getting up or getting into bed.
  • farm animations, such as picking fruit off a tree
  • animations for fishing, both standing and sitting, including attaching the bait and casting the rod into the water, and reeling in the catch.
  • swimming/diving animations, including swimming on surface, swimming underwater, or diving into the water.

Comments

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

From the promo video of Filament, i guess they have a LOT of packs ready to.

I'm interested in the behicle ones, both general character/vehicle interactions like the ones you suggest and vehicle specific like the one seen briefly in the promo.

• Wolfwood said:

I'm interested in the behicle ones, both general character/vehicle interactions like the ones you suggest and vehicle specific like the one seen briefly in the promo.

Please post a link to the video?

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675
    Wolfwood said:

Please post a link to the video?

I don't have it. I meant the background video at the top of the promo page of yesterday sale. Today is different.

• gmm2gmm2 Posts: 95

I'll throw in a suggestion: proper fighting animations. There are a number of hand-to-hand combat animations available, even a new one recently from ThreeDigital, but very few of them are actually created as a set for a pair of figures. From a practical standpoint, this makes using them for anything a hassle. A set that is purpose-built for a boxing match, an MMA fight, a karate tournament, etc would be welcome.

Ideally, this would be a set that would be modular in terms of where the animations could be placed in a sequence, since it would be made from the ground up with two figures in mind. Even better if multiple sets could be interchangable (like maybe going from clean stand-up fighting to a messy brawl or something).

• wintoonswintoons Posts: 371

I am quite impressed that someone managed to create the cooking animations for Genesis 8, that I think it would be nice to see animations for the following for Genesis 8 figures by the same person:

• Driving/getting in and uot of car animation
    • Opening door animation
    • walking/turning around 45/90/180 degrees
    • running/turning around 45/90/180 degrees
    • cheering/applauding animation, standing and while seated
    • playing certain musical instruments, such as the piano, the violin, the flute, and the saxophone.
    • animations for school and in class, such as locker animations, as well as animations for students reading, raising his/her hand in action, and even a teacher giving a lecture, whether beside a blackboard or not.
    • animations for household chores, such as vacuuming, dusting, and gardening.
    • animations for sleeping and waking/getting up or getting into bed.
    • farm animations, such as picking fruit off a tree
    • animations for fishing, both standing and sitting, including attaching the bait and casting the rod into the water, and reeling in the catch.
    • swimming/diving animations, including swimming on surface, swimming underwater, or diving into the water.

I agree. I would love to see more getting in car and out animations styles such as

• rushing to get into the car and out
    • female version where the character gets into and out of the car if they are wearing a skirt. 
  • I think the user who has created a ton of animations in recent months has been on a roll regarding creating animations.  If these animations are created, I will buy them as quickly as possible.

I was also amazed that we finally got animations for rock bands, cooking, and even swimming. It turns out that one animation on my wishlist - the swimming ones, to be exact - is taken care of, but however, there are still no diving animations.

Another suggestion of mine may have been fulfilled too - the animation involving turning around 180 degrees, but it is designed for fashion model figures.

I am not certain if my suggestion for cheering animations is created yet.

I realize that some of the animations may be DAZ Originals, so maybe DAZ Studio is reading these posts and taking these suggestions into consideration.