Dig it Up, and Show Us

2»

Comments

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

CTippetts said:
    @Miss B - Thank you for getting your posts in here. I remembered seeing your broken glass image years ago, and I'm still amazed by it as a true example of mastery of Boolean functions. Why the "shakes head" comment? It's great. Like others here, you are so prolific with your art, it's not far from believable that these are the earliest works you can find. I'd rather see something you posted before, than nothing out of you for this thread.

Thank you, thank you. Nothing like a nice compliment to perk up a lady's spirits. :coolsmile:
  • Bonito LilBonito Lil Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

I found a folder of images from 2003 -- not sure what version I was using, but it would have been the current one. I did a whole set of images for an online panto on h2g2.com, an environment that we used as a basis for some free-form LARP. I did some post-processing to create the fairies, using Painter. The egg-shaped thing was created in Xenodream (you had to solve puzzles to find all the eggs).

I had no idea how to manipulate materials or do extra tricks with lights. I just bodged until I was satisfied.

The last image in this post is from 2007, probably Bryce 6. I was importing objects and messing with lights but still using received materials. This image was from a series I called Heart House. It had to be both architectural and organic -- the first time I had ever used metaballs.

hh_mainview.jpg
    800 x 600 - 97K
    jail1.jpg
    540 x 405 - 30K
    rowrowlake.jpg
    540 x 405 - 47K
    cave_exit.jpg
    395 x 363 - 31K
  • Bonito LilBonito Lil Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

Oh, and I just found this one, also from the Heart House project. It was a wee tribute to Bryce. :-)

ci_laptop.jpg
    700 x 525 - 47K