Lately I've noticed that a number of items I purchased no longer show up nor work

Hi gang.

Can someone please tell me why a number of items I purchased no longer work nor show up in my inventory of proucts.  The products image may show up, but in my art, what was once a sub is now a bunch of brick shaped items.  This has happened with three products the sun submarine, the original fantasy braziers and recently a lighthouse I purchased a while back.  My question is, are we going to get reimbursed for the items we paid for or is this an on going thing with daz, that once they don't like something, we can no longer use it.  Please advise what is the issue and how do I fix this. Thanks gang.  Hope you are well and safe.

Comments

• Are you opening an older file or something ffrom a different computer? Did you get an error message? Once you bought it you can use it forever but sometimes things get a bit weird in older files (at least for me).

• If products are missing in the Product Library that is possibly another store glitch. I would recommend putting in a CS Ticket so they can look into the matter.

Once we've purchased an item it normally stays in our Product Library. {they did remove one on me once but did send me an email about it}.