Building a Village - From the bottom to the top

For one of my projects, I'm trying to build a village for orcs. Which means that it's got to have the whole foresty look, the huts/buildings, whichever one I choose to use. Although, I would love a little bit of suggestion when it cames to purchasing which packs for it. 

1. I have a coiuple of skydomes for day time that I want, but I need some good looking ones for night time. 
  2. I've found several forest products, but some of them aren't the most clear on how they work. 
    1. Forest Glade looks good, but I'm not sure if the trees are able to be moved on and off the plot. 
    2. Forests Trees and Grass World Building Set says that it comes with the grass, but is that the actual dirt too or just the grass without a bottom?
    3. EM - Aspen Billboards And Forests seems like it would be one of the best ones for me to get considering that it's just a bunch of cutouts, and they would render a lot faster, but it doens't come with a ground. 
    4. I need a dirt path. I've found a couple of products that come with a preset dirt path, but I need a product(s) that would allow me to build my own dirst path for them to be walking along. I'm sure that I could just do this by getting a dirt plot and then placing grass on the parts that I don't want showing, but that's going to slow the PC down from how much there is in the scene. 

Thanks for any help with this! It's going to turn into a big thing down the road, so here we are! 

Comments