Countryside dress boots are just slightly wrong...

Greetings,

The boots in the Countryside Dress with Boots are...subtly off.  My wife was...immediately upset with them, and pointed out that in all the boots she's ever had which had a zipper on them like that, the zipper is on the _inside_ of the leg, not the outside.  A little research (is perhaps a dangerous thing) appears to suggest that, as the 'countryside' theme might imply, they're for riding, and the zippers (when on the inside) aren't visible in that case, and so give a better look.

I'm not asking for any changes; I know that once a vendor has finished a product, they have to move on to make money.  It's picky, but the boots were one of the main draws for that outfit, and it's a little frustrating that they'll call attention to themselves in that way, as opposed to for the textures, which are very supple and soft looking.

It's a very nice outfit, otherwise...  I especially like the dress detail of the peek-a-boo cutout in the back.

--  Morgan

Comments

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793
    edited February 2021

Sorry about that...
    I have a slightly different concern, but along the same lines.

l "wish" that when PAs made items like this, that they could include a version that doesn't have the zipper at all.  Without a zipper, you could use them for Medieval/Fantasy themed stuff, but WITH the zipper, it kind of kills the possibilites.  

On the plus side, at least these boots don't have 5" heels... right?

Post edited by Chumly on
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,375

imagine making a thread on this

literally googling "country boot zipper" produced tens of images of boots withe the zipper on the outside lmao yeesh