Maelwenn Anais V4 ported to G8F

I saw that recently this artist has been quite active on Genesis 8 and I really loved her Anais product for Aiko / Victoria 4: both the texture and the morphs were great!

Would be really great to see it updated for G8F!

Thank you.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

I doubt that will happen considering there are tools you can purchase to do this yourself.

• @FSMCDesigns Can I ask a question about the porting from one generation to the next? 

I see the GenX product does a conversion and you can get from V4 to G3 using GenX. What I have never been sure about is the way it does the conversion. Does it do it in steps, eg V4->G1, then G1->G2 and finally G2-G3? Or is it one step V4->G3?

If it does it the multi-step way, I worry about significant risks of rounding errors changing the shape a tiny amount at each step, and the number of steps are enough for such steps to possibly become visible to someone who knows the character.

Regards,

Richard.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

richardandtracy said:

@FSMCDesigns Can I ask a question about the porting from one generation to the next? 

I see the GenX product does a conversion and you can get from V4 to G3 using GenX. What I have never been sure about is the way it does the conversion. Does it do it in steps, eg V4->G1, then G1->G2 and finally G2-G3? Or is it one step V4->G3?

If it does it the multi-step way, I worry about significant risks of rounding errors changing the shape a tiny amount at each step, and the number of steps are enough for such steps to possibly become visible to someone who knows the character.

Regards,

Richard.

Simply select V4 as the source and G3F as the target! So yes it's a one step operation;)

• Thanks. That's one thing I have never been able to glean from the sales pages. Regards, Richard.