Insectoid character

DawiJonesDawiJones Posts: 0
edited April 2021 in Product Suggestions

Hello everyone.

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place.
I need your help. Indeed, I will need an insectoid character.
Can you tell me where I can find this kind of insectoid / mantis like in this picture?
Can I do this myself with a specific morph?

Thanks in advance to all.
Have a great day.

Mantis-beings.jpg
1200 x 1309 - 271K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Product Suggestions.

I don't think there are any exact matches but you might look at RawArt or Josh crocket, among others, in the store (use the Artist filter at top-left above the main product listing)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

You could probably get reasonably close, at least on the body morph, with HFS Ultimate Shapes. You might also try dialing in a little bit of Chthonic Arkouda

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

You might look at the Seasectoid Creature, which is a little different from the sample image you posted, but could work. That's a standalone figure, though, rather than part of the Genesis family.

Gordig's suggestion of Cthonic Arkouda is good. You might also look at Geonosect or Fly Girl. Fly Girl is Genesis 2, so if you wanted a current-generation figure, you might have to transfer the morphs to a newer figure using something like Riversoft's Character Converter. (There are also manual processes for moving morphs from generation to generation, but Riversoft's scripts make the process easier and quicker).

The body shapes of the insectoids in your sample picture are a little like the Big Grey or Greylien characters. 

• I dont know if the products below are poseable the way the G3/G8 characters are poseable in Daz3ds.  I remember seeing them a long time ago and i think it was only listed as a Poser product. But since then Daz 4.15 has been added as well as a few Daz bridge products.

https://www.daz3d.com/bugboy

https://www.daz3d.com/buggirl