Male Abs Variation help

Hello all,

I'm struggling to morph male abs that look anything other than a series of rolls. These look good, but they're so overly spherical and perfect looking, it's making it hard to create variety among my men. I've tried several morph backs (Musculature, Shape Shifts, EJ Body Shape, etc.)

I'd like to make flatter/swimmer-like abs, like Brad Pitt in Fight Club (Lee body seemed to have this style, but couldn't get them to work on him).

Thank you!!! wink

Examples:

32 Super Sexy Photos of Brad Pitt: From Shirtless Hunk to Hot Dad – SheKnows

Ignore the gunshots on this one - I just want to recreate these kinds of abs:

HD Gunshot Wounds for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males | Daz 3D

Comments

• Write IdeaWrite Idea Posts: 310

I believe the image is of Ashan 8 with a different texture.  I can say from personal experience, Ashan is a perfect model.  As is Kwan 8.  Getting the HD add-on for those two is a great purchase.  The Auto Muscle Enhancer is a good tool to get the type of abdominal muscles you're looking for, but don't dial it up to 100%, cos it will make your models look a little toonish.  I also use Colossus to add a bit of definition, but nothing more than 15% and I have to adjust for wrist size and bump up the Lithe and Skinny morphs to slim the models down.  Hope this helps!

• Write Idea said:

I believe the image is of Ashan 8 with a different texture.  I can say from personal experience, Ashan is a perfect model.  As is Kwan 8.  Getting the HD add-on for those two is a great purchase.  The Auto Muscle Enhancer is a good tool to get the type of abdominal muscles you're looking for, but don't dial it up to 100%, cos it will make your models look a little toonish.  I also use Colossus to add a bit of definition, but nothing more than 15% and I have to adjust for wrist size and bump up the Lithe and Skinny morphs to slim the models down.  Hope this helps!

Great ideas! I will try these out. Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!

• sidsid Posts: 433

Ashan and Kwan are great suggestions. Trance and Wufei are to the more subtle end, and Abasi (who requires Ashan) is a fav of mine.

Please report back when you figure it out!