Website Product & Bundle Page Updates

Hey everyone! Thank you for the feedback on the previous post from Jess regarding the future website updates! I am going through the comments and making notes to see what we may be able to fit into the project scope. Many of these issues will be addressed as the website updates roll out. A lot more testing and changes will be coming over the next few months, though we will pause some of the tests during the holiday season. 

Starting next week we will be testing an updated design for the Product and Bundle pages. The goal of these pages is to clarify and prioritize key product information while also providing a better visual experience around the imagery. The product information will now be better organized on the page so you can more easily find what is relevant to you. 

As many of you experience the new page designs please feel free to comment and discuss them here. I will check back on this post to make sure I don't miss anything. 

If you discover a bug or something breaks please make a support ticket so we can update our dev team asap. Thank you!

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,539

If the system is counting on the tags, who is going to fix the multitude of wrong tagging...

Didn't have to look further than the third newest product in the shop claiming to be 'people'...

Tags.JPG
    233 x 400 - 25K
  • PerttiA said:

If the system is counting on the tags, who is going to fix the multitude of wrong tagging...

Didn't have to look further than the third newest product in the shop claiming to be 'people'...

That is part of the large overall category audit we are performing. It's a fun process creating a new standardized category structure and re-assigning the entire asset library. :) But that will be coming around soon!