[Released] Mad Scientist HD for Genesis 8 Male (Commercial)

MechasarMechasar Posts: 181
edited December 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products
popup_03.jpg
2000 x 2600 - 530K
popup_12.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 929K
Post edited by Mechasar on

Comments

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Hehe....cool :)

• I'm looking forward to picking him up.  I've already got the Mad Scientist outfit.

Excellent work, as always, Mechasar!

Lee

• MechasarMechasar Posts: 181

Thanks! The character comes with his glasses and goggles only, so if you want the classical mad scientist (with white coat, black gloves, etc...) I suggest you to get that nice outfit mentioned in credits, or similar for Genesis 8. However, the character comes also with 2 morphs that allow you to enlarge or shrink his head, so if you don't need the mad scientist yet, you can just use him as an aged character, especially in historical, steampunk or mystery stories.

edited November 2021

Mechasar said:

Thanks! The character comes with his glasses and goggles only, so if you want the classical mad scientist (with white coat, black gloves, etc...) I suggest you to get that nice outfit mentioned in credits, or similar for Genesis 8. However, the character comes also with 2 morphs that allow you to enlarge or shrink his head, so if you don't need the mad scientist yet, you can just use him as an aged character, especially in historical, steampunk or mystery stories.

Well, I have the cryolab, so I guess I'm picking up the mad scientist outfit. LOL 
    Where's the hypo from? (though I could model one of those in a jif if I needed it).

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • Looks like an HD character.  Is it?

• MechasarMechasar Posts: 181

zombiewhacker said:

Looks like an HD character.  Is it?

Sure! 4 hd levels

• I do admire your way with character crafting! This looks like it shall be no exception. :)

This inspired me to make my own, old-style syringe (metal with the glass insert). Now we wait for the mad scientist to come out of the Daz lair. LOL