Are Hiro and Keiko a complement?

pc2014pc2014 Posts: 219
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I see that Keiko is 6 and Hiro is 5. I'm really liking the anime style of Keiko, but I'm not sure there's a complemental male for her. Does Hiro have a complement? Is it Hitomi? Anyone have a list of models which go together. I take it Darius and Monique are a pair. Who is are pairs? Thanks!

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited March 2015

Keiko doesn't really have a male counterpart. I'll list of a few of the known pairs though.

Victoria and Michael
    Stephanie and David
    Giani and Gia
    Darius and Monique
    Aiko and Hiro
    Belle and Brodie
    Young teens Jason and Julie

There's probably more than that, but it gives you a good start. You can mix morphs around though, so it's still possible to get a male counterpart to Keiko if you're cunning.

Post edited by Herald of Fire on
  • pc2014pc2014 Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

Very good! Thank you. I hope a counterpart for Keiko comes out. I really like her style.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Keiko doesn't really have a male counterpart. I'll list of a few of the known pairs though.

Victoria and Michael
    Stephanie and David
    Giani and Gia
    Darius and Monique
    Aiko and Hiro
    Belle and Brodie
    Young teens Jason and Julie

There's probably more than that, but it gives you a good start. You can mix morphs around though, so it's still possible to get a male counterpart to Keiko if you're cunning.

No, YT Julie and JUSTIN. Jason is a morph by 3DUniverse and is paired with Jasmin. And Gianni with his barbarian/god themes compliments Olympia more than anyone else. Gia has much more modern bodybuilder sets made specificallt for her. I will also add Girl was always paired up with Freak. And in Generation 6, Josie and Jayden fit each other. Lee is paired with Mei Lin (if you go by ethnicity) or Gia (a muscular, but not extremely tall, sportsman - like Gia, think of joggers, kickboxers, with a contemporary touch).

Hiro 5 was made by MallenLane, who created Hitomi. Their style fits each other in Generation 5 more than A5's, so with the lack of Girl 5, Aiko would be often paired with F5 instead).

In Generation 6, there are lots of females who don't have their male halves yet. But as HoF says, you can make your own.

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

This is the problem with alliteration... soo many names to remember on so many figures. Thanks for the correction.

I see Gia closer than Olympia for Gianni. Not only in the naming similarity, but also because Olympia, while slightly bigger built, doesn't seem quite as athletic as her body-building cousin. Olympia, by comparison is the kind that gets fed grapes while Gia is the one fighting off hordes of rampaging orcs. Olympia's musculature isn't nearly as well defined even when compared to Steph. Too much indulgence?

When I think of a pairing, I think of the two figures which closely resemble the others themes. Still, it's just my personal opinion.

edited December 1969

It's interesting there's an Aiko 6 but no Hiro 6. I wonder if Hiro 6 is in the making?

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    edited December 1969

Hiro 6 and David 6 are far overdue. We haven't seen an update to G2F on either of them nor will anyone confirm/deny whether they have been mothballed or not.

It used to be Aiko - Hiro and Step - David on the pairings.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited March 2015

As the Community Resident Icon Nutjob, allow me to present to you the full list of Iconic Character pairs thus far:

DAZ_Iconic_Characters.png
    600 x 590 - 158K
    Post edited by RCDeschene on
    edited December 1969

Awesome list! I'm wondering if Sebastian goes with Lilith.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

This is the problem with alliteration... soo many names to remember on so many figures. Thanks for the correction.

I see Gia closer than Olympia for Gianni. Not only in the naming similarity, but also because Olympia, while slightly bigger built, doesn't seem quite as athletic as her body-building cousin. Olympia, by comparison is the kind that gets fed grapes while Gia is the one fighting off hordes of rampaging orcs. Olympia's musculature isn't nearly as well defined even when compared to Steph. Too much indulgence?

When I think of a pairing, I think of the two figures which closely resemble the others themes. Still, it's just my personal opinion.

Some good argumentation here. I believe Olympia closer to Gianni, because both get considerably more "deity-themed content" than any other major shapes. After all, if you think about the most well-known mythologies (Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Hindu), goddesses usually don't have so well-pronnounced muscles, gods obviously do. That's just a simplification, of course. I just like Olympia much more than Gia and see her as more versatile in her basic form, so I expect her to be coupled with someone, whereas Gia is the warrior type (leaning towards the modern).

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Some good argumentation here. I believe Olympia closer to Gianni, because both get considerably more "deity-themed content" than any other major shapes. After all, if you think about the most well-known mythologies (Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Hindu), goddesses usually don't have so well-pronnounced muscles, gods obviously do. That's just a simplification, of course. I just like Olympia much more than Gia and see her as more versatile in her basic form, so I expect her to be coupled with someone, whereas Gia is the warrior type (leaning towards the modern).
    That's probably because where Gianni came out before both Gia and Olympia, he had to compensate for both niche's. But overall, both Gia and Gianni are called the "Fantasy Warrior Prince/ss" characters in official description.