Should not Valea's department be included in MM? And Raiya's?

cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Today they both have new releases published, but their catalogues do not discount.

Comments

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited December 1969

Jepe's store disn't discounting either. None of today's artists appear to be in the featured artist section. I would think they should be, as well. I know there are several of Jepe's things on my wishlist that I would love to get at the MM discounts.

• RaiyaRaiya Posts: 88
    edited March 2015

They should be... Hopefully Daz is going to fix this soon.

I'm very sorry!

Post edited by Raiya on
  • ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

Yea, I was hoping to see something, anything. The few times I looked, only Keiko and Unicorn stuff was at discount.

I did notice a few other items surprised me when added to the cart, tho I dislike playing that in and out of the cart game.

Perhaps next time round. Gypsy bundle, Tyler, Hannah, etc. It's not leaving my wishlist.

(As MM over-runs the galaxy, toppling many system-lords in it's wake)
    "No complaints. I'll take anything I can get: weapons, receivers, silverware."

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Raiya, please, don't worry. I'm raising this question, because I simply adore your characters and Valea's hairstyles, that's all. If it is fixed, I will be most happy, but if not, it's not your or Valea's fault.

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

Raiya, please, don't worry. I'm raising this question, because I simply adore your characters and Valea's hairstyles, that's all. If it is fixed, I will be most happy, but if not, it's not your or Valea's fault.
    I'll second that.
    There was at lest a few purchases from my direction last weak.
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,992
    edited December 1969

The missing PAs are in the Madness Stores for today.