Gargoyles [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,811
edited March 2015 in The Commons

Gargoyles (for G2m and G2F)

http://www.daz3d.com/gargoyle-genesis-2-male-hd

Stone by day, these silent sentinels watch over our world from their lofty precipice on ancient churches and watchtowers. But by night, they come to life, creatures of myth and mystery.
This masterfully crafted character comes complete with standard Low density morphs and High density morphs to bring a new level of realism to the character.

*requires G2M Reptilian and G2F succubus add ons

G2M Product Includes:

• One Gargoyle character preset
• Two sets of full body MAT files
• One Low Density morph set
• One High Density morph set

G2F Product Includes:

• One Gargoyle character preset
• Two sets of full body MAT files
• One Low Density morph set
• One High Density morph set

00-G2FGargoyle-main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 348K
03-G2MGargoyle-POP.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 593K
00-G2MGargoyle-main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 380K
Post edited by RawArt on

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,341
    edited December 1969

Magnificent

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

I'm not saying this should be able to be combined with the Animated for G2M that came out a while ago...but this should definitely be combined with the Animated for G@M that came out a while ago. :)

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

Very nice looking promos. I've been eyeballing the "Succubus Add-Ons" for some time.
    http://www.daz3d.com/succubus-add-ons
    Reptilicus? I was not able to locate, or are you referring to "Reptilian 6 HD"? oops :red:

Do the bodies and heads, allow for dial adjustment separately? I'm thinking of quite a few different Gargoyles this may be able to become (some cartoon, others not).

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,811
    edited March 2015

Very nice looking promos. I've been eyeballing the "Succubus Add-Ons" for some time.
    http://www.daz3d.com/succubus-add-ons
    Reptilicus? I was not able to locate, or are you referring to "Reptilian 6 HD"? oops :red:

Do the bodies and heads, allow for dial adjustment separately? I'm thinking of quite a few different Gargoyles this may be able to become (some cartoon, others not).

Yes...I meant "reptilian"...my bad ;)

and yes you can adjust the heads and body shapes as you will for more variety

(opps...reread you comment...are you wondering if i have seperate head and body dials?...the answer to that is no...but you can still adjust them with other dials)

Rawn

Post edited by RawArt on
  • ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited March 2015

separate head and body dials, yea, that was the question. :red:
    I've noticed when looking around for a yard Gargoyle (not CG), that some had rather human looking bodies with animal looking heads, others were the other way around. The cast of that cartoon by the name Gargoyles, was also like that (and closer to what I wanted in my yard, with red glowing eyes, lol).

If it is just a mater of dialing the Reptilian6 head dial, and body dial, that may work (for CG, not my yard).
    :)
    I will say thanks for having a separate HD dial from the normal one (assuming from the specifications listed), it's nice to have options should the surface shaders decide to go into a 40+ minute face-plant time routine while setting up the scene (3delight Render Start Delay).

Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
  • BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

uuuuuhhh... me likey!

• HoppittyHoppitty Posts: 473
    edited December 1969

Wow. Sadly my wallet and I aren't exactly on speaking terms right now, but I'll save some of my MM budget for these!

edited March 2015

Now In the Store!

Gargoyles (for G2m and G2F)

http://www.daz3d.com/gargoyle-genesis-2-male-hd

Stone by day, these silent sentinels watch over our world from their lofty precipice on ancient churches and watchtowers. But by night, they come to life, creatures of myth and mystery.
    This masterfully crafted character comes complete with standard Low density morphs and High density morphs to bring a new level of realism to the character.

*requires G2M Reptilian and G2F succubus add ons

I am not sure why the female version is not showing, but I have an email out to DAZ about it

Rawn

02-G2MGargoyle-POP.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 499K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Really nice! Will the Gen2F set come out during MM too?

And could you show how an adolescent would look like? Similar to your K4 Gremlins.

edited December 1969

The G2F version is supposed to be out now as well...i have an email to DAZ

I am in the middle of a long render, so I cant do a young version, but i dont see why it would not work fine.
    (I can try something later today..hopefully)

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited March 2015

Fantastic! I'm amazed you got the Succubus stuff to work with G2M and the Reptilian legs to function with G2F. They're worth getting for that cross-functionality, alone.

Definitely need the G2F version and will probably get the G2M one if funds would allow. Well done!

Are you working on any other creature adaptations for Reptilian 6? I'd like to see more crocodilian and also serpentine/viper looks for him/her/it. The snout/muzzle is unfortunately devoid of elongating morphs necessary to achieve those looks.

EDIT: Also, what's the lower clothing the male version is wearing? Is that one of the Reptilian 6 clothing products?

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
    edited December 1969

There were alot of nightmares crossfitting the stuff.
    I do have plans for a reptile creature, but how much I borrow from reptilian I dont know yet...though I do like the legs and tail.

I believe the outfit is from the minotaur clothes http://www.daz3d.com/minotaur-battle-gear

Rawn

edited December 1969

Note on the Female

Apparently there was a mix-up at DAZ and the female version will come out on the 17th.
    Sorry for the confusion

Rawn

edited December 1969

I've been trying to figure out what the clothing is in the promotional images for the G2F edition...

At first, I thought the top was Loissandra, then realised I was thinking of Fantasia (with the two front ribbons maybe altered with opacity), but there are some slight differences.

Whatever it is, it suits her really well. You always do some very impressive promotional images.

edited December 1969

I've been trying to figure out what the clothing is in the promotional images for the G2F edition...

At first, I thought the top was Loissandra, then realised I was thinking of Fantasia (with the two front ribbons maybe altered with opacity), but there are some slight differences.

Whatever it is, it suits her really well. You always do some very impressive promotional images.

Thanx

The dress is this one: http://www.daz3d.com/aloisia

Rawn

edited December 1969

Ohhh... Think that one passed me by. Thank you!