One ringy dingy... [Commercial]

ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417
edited December 1969 in The Commons

http://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-rings-for-genesis-2-female-s

Do they represent true love, or the birthright of a haughty noblewoman? Do they grant mystic power, or merely show the wealth of their wearers?

Rings of Gold, Silver, Steel and Bronze; all adorning the fingers of your Genesis 2 Female(s)!

Whether merely one simple band, perhaps with an inset gem, or a different ring on every finger, these eight rings will add grace and attitude to the hands of their bearers!

Each Ring preset loads rings onto all of the fingers so you can use them with ease! Visibility presets are included to Hide/Show all of the rings at once or each ring individually so you can mix and match as much or as little as you want!

ringsPopup01.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 664K

Comments

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

About two days ago, i actually said to a friend "There are no good chunky cool rings for Gen2F"......

Damn, you're good! :) :)

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Definite purchase! Great uses for good and bad fantasy characters, alike. Maybe sci-fi, too.

Are you going to re-do your 'Armor Rings' set for Genesis 2? Would love to be able to create a taloned gauntlet with those on all fingers/thumbs for my vampiric characters in HD.

• ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417
    edited December 1969

Not sure if I am or not. If I do, it'll be done similar to this set - any given 'ring' will have one on each finger, with hide/show poses for the fingers you want.

• KatherineKatherine Posts: 327
    edited December 1969

Played with these in Iray - The bottom ring has no adjustments to the surfaces at all....the top ring I added the Iray glass shader to the Cornea and messed with a metal shader a bit. Love them both. They work great. :) The non adjusted ring could use the glass shader so it converges the surface in the render a bit better, but overall they are looking good out of the box. :)

Kat

irayrings.png
    800 x 800 - 267K
  • nefersetneferset Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

Ooo...Those look great. Good for Gen 2 and I know I'd wear them if they were in the real world.