Alternate way for creating and saving morphs

MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,858
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is there an other way to save custom morph targets, than to save them as assets?
The Problem. I like to create custom full body morphs, that are for fixing joint issues unwanted creases and adding minor touch ups. I call those 3d-postworked morphes. But saving those morphs as assets make them available to all other figures, which doesn't make sense, after all, I only need those morphs for one particular figure with one particular pose in one particular scene.
So how to save one morph for only one figure or scene?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,993
    edited December 1969

If you don't save them as assets they will save with the scene. You can always reopen the scene later and save as an asset if you decide you want to make one more generally available.

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,858
    edited December 1969

Oh, thank you. Never thought it would be that easy. Renember having tried that in one of the previous builds and it didn't work. Could have been a bug. If it works now, fine. :) will try that , thank you.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

I've noticed however in some saves that clothes will no longer fit the figure and the only solution is to delete the figure and reimport the morphs.