Mehrloc Hair style dreadlocks but tied in a bunch at the back of the head.

kim.devylderkim.devylder Posts: 11
edited December 2021 in Product Suggestions

I really love the "Mehrloc Hair for Genesis 8 and 8.1" pack.
https://www.daz3d.com/mehrloc-hair-for-genesis-8-and-81

However, people with locks like that often ware them tied (with one lock) in a bunch on the back. I would really love to see this kind of addition to the Mehrloc Hair pack.

Also some versions with shorter dreads... please ;-)

Post edited by kim.devylder on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,884

Shaved Side Dreads has options for that kind of style, and they're shorter to boot.

• Gordig said:

Shaved Side Dreads has options for that kind of style, and they're shorter to boot.Thanks

Thanks, indeed! The loose version looks nice. Too bad, it seems, the only tied version is the shaved one. Not really what I'm looking for at this point but might be usefull later.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

kim.devylder said:

Gordig said:

Shaved Side Dreads has options for that kind of style, and they're shorter to boot.Thanks

Thanks, indeed! The loose version looks nice. Too bad, it seems, the only tied version is the shaved one. Not really what I'm looking for at this point but might be usefull later.

If your PC can handle it, combine it with another hair for the sides, I do it often

• If your PC can handle it, combine it with another hair for the sides, I do it oftenThanks

Thanks for the tip. I'm pretty sure my PC can handle it. However, I'm still learning a lot myself so I think that's the biggest issue at the moment.

I'll give it a try