Genesis 2 face tweek recommendation, as good as Michael 4?

michaelolsonmichaelolson Posts: 117
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Can anyone recommend some really good Genesis 2 products that give me controls to alter the appearance of the face that are just as good as the Michael 4 character if not better? I am tired of buying then realizing I need to get a refund because the product isn't right. I also posted this in nuts and bolts, I'm under a deadline and I am trying to get a fast response. Thank you.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,097
    edited December 1969

It isn't at all clear what you mean. Are you wanting more morphs that can be combined, or are you wanting a finished character? What sort of morphs are you after for the former, what sort of character for the latter?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,477
    edited December 1969

Perhaps GenX is what you want, if you have specific M4 morphs or characters that you want to emulate on Genesis 2.
    Genesis Generation X2
    GenX2 AddOn for Genesis 2
    There are threads in the forum that discuss these products. The requirements and usage can be confusing, so look up those threads for help. Here is one.

• michaelolsonmichaelolson Posts: 117
    edited December 1969

Thanks all for your help. I was wanting sliders that let me change as many facial features as possible. I think I found something pretty adequate with Genesis 2 Male Head Morphs, which I downloaded yesterday. If anyone knows of any better ones though any help is appreciated.
    Thank you.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,477
    edited December 1969

These are also good, but the G2M head morphs you found are a good set to start with. Many character products require them.

• michaelolsonmichaelolson Posts: 117
    edited December 1969