problem with loading model contents

edited December 1969 in The Commons

HI guys :)
i'm new in daz3d . every time i try to load a content daz shows me a list of Errors . i got olympia 6 pro bundle and genesis 2 female morphs . please help .......... what should i do ?

ScreenHunter_01_Mar._30_18_.27_.jpg
1023 x 767 - 311K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,549
    edited December 1969

That appears to say you don't have Genesis 2 female Starter Essentials, which is a separate package included with DAZ Studio, installed. Make sure you have the various Starter Essentials, and the default Lights and Shaders, installed. It's also looking for the Olympia 6 shape and for a couple of morphs from the Genesis 2 Female Body Morphs, but should be usable (if not the intended shape) without those.

• edited December 1969

thanks for replay . i installed genesis 2 female body morphs and genesis Starter Essentials but i still get errors about them ..... :(

and how can i fix Olympia 6 shape error ? it need a program too ??

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,549
    edited December 1969

You would need Olympia 6 Base, which is currently $2.99 if purchased with a Newly mad or Still mad item from March Madness. However, if you arr still getting the other errors then it sounds as if there is an issue with the installation. Did you install manually or with the DAZ Install Manager? What is the full path to \Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Genesis2Female.dsf on your system?

• edited December 1969

i used DAZ Install Manager to install the models . it didn't fix yet .......................................... :(
    and what do you mean full path ?

i get error about :
    /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 2/Female/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Base/PBMNavel.dsf
    /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 2/Female/Genesis2Female.dsf
    are missing
    HELP please :(((( what should i do ???

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

For example, C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Genesis2Female.dsf