HD Sale. Once only?

Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,612
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The message about the HD sale says if I buy a newly mad or still mad item I can select one HD add-on. Does this mean if I buy more than one mad thing and I buy them in separate transactions I can get one HD add-on each time? Or can I only get the DH offer once?

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,792
    edited December 1969

You can do it as many times as you like.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,612
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the clarification.

Unfortunately the items I thought were mad turned out to be sane, so I don't think I'll be taking advantage of the sale.

• almahiedraalmahiedra Posts: 1,347
    edited March 2015

Unfortunately the items I thought were mad turned out to be sane, so I don't think I'll be taking advantage of the sale.

Exactly. To get madness you even need use two for a character, then use other two mad for another character. One mad for one character in the same order should be the logical process.

Post edited by almahiedra on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,792
    edited March 2015

gilikshe said:

Exactly. To get madness you even need use two for a character, then use other two mad for another character. One mad for one character in the same order should be the logical process.

I used only one mad or still mad item for each HD item (that's also what the ad says - 1 for 1). But some still mad items didn't (maybe still don't?) work it seems, according to other threads, so in that case you may have had to add one more that worked, to get the discount. I'd think it has been fixed now.
    --

madhddiscount.jpg
    625 x 447 - 48K
    Post edited by Taoz on