What set (architecture) is this please?

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Several of the promo shots for Harli's Corset Outfit for Genesis 2 Female(s) show an ornate room in the background. Can someone identify this set please. I'd love to buy it. I thought I was at least familiar with all the available sets but this is new to me.
On this subject, I sure the heck wish that vendors where required to give promo credits as is the habit at Renderosity.
Thanks bunches folks.

00-daz3d_harli_s-corset-outfit-for-genesis-2-female_s_.jpg
960 x 1248 - 176K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,148
    edited December 1969

I suspect it's one of the Dream Home sets, possibly the Dressing Room as that has soem tight corners http://www.daz3d.com/dream-home-dressing-rooms

• edited December 1969

Thanks for the suggestion Richard but the Dream Home set doesn't quite match. The door trim is different, the wall edging, floor trim is quite different and it includes wainscoting which the dream home (or it's add-ons) doesn't. I just finished looking at all sets here and found a few items that are close (the Reading Room which I already have) but no cigar. I'm going to scour RDNA. I'm pretty sure it's not from Rendo as I know their content quite well.

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,199
    edited March 2015

That's Rural Chateau by yours truly :)

Post edited by Daz Jack Tomalin on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Jack if you ever give up on making 3D buildings, you could probably get a job on TV hosting a home improvement/decorating show...

• edited December 1969

*shuffle, look, search.....pick through...hunt...aaaaand *PING*! there it is, hiding behind a pile of clothes on the floor. That darn Vicky, she never hangs her clothes up and things get lost.
    I'd bought it when it came out, threw it in the corner with all good intentions of playing with it and promptly forgot about it. The set sure looks good; I'd better get busy and install it. I've been moving to Poser from Daz and am still arranging my new runtime.
    Thanks for piquing my memory Jack.
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,148
    edited December 1969

Well, at least I got the artist right.