no MEC4D, judee3d, omnifr in the catch sale?

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited December 1969 in The Commons

no motivation to reach for my plastic :down:

MEC4D, judee3d, omnifreaker, bringho, Don Albert, Ravnheart

mm.jpg
570 x 422 - 46K

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,649
    edited March 2015

No Orestes Graphics, Flipmode, or Noggin either.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

big bummer, eh?

still a few more days to march. not optimistic though

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,548
    edited December 1969

Remember that the discounts won't appear until the item is in your cart - the discounts you see in the store are for the intro sale or PC discount. Of course they may not be in the catch-up, but lack of a discount on the store page or in the wishlist doesn't prove that.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,649
    edited March 2015

Remember that the discounts won't appear until the item is in your cart - the discounts you see in the store are for the intro sale or PC discount. Of course they may not be in the catch-up, but lack of a discount on the store page or in the wishlist doesn't prove that.

This is true, but prices for PA items that Misty and I referred to do NOT show up even in the cart. in the cart. See also screen shot in Misty's first post.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,874
    edited December 1969

I think most of those vendors didn't have new products for sale during March Madness, so they wouldn't show up on this catch-up day. If they have another all-vendors-in-store day, they might show up then.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

vwrangler said:
    I think most of those vendors didn't have new products for sale during March Madness, so they wouldn't show up on this catch-up day. If they have another all-vendors-in-store day, they might show up then.

would be nice. :)

feeling like an oddball, stuff i wantz not in the 600 top sellers.

i'll end up spending my moola on the rent and phone bill, of all things :lol: