Coupon?

NosiferretNosiferret Posts: 333
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I had an email from DAZ about an $11 of DAZ Original products, I read it today and now I can't find it anywhere. Either it went poof like a Mission Impossible message or Gmail is playing tricks with me. Anyone else get it? It was related to a coupon malfunction.

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Go to your Account page, click on the Messages icon, then Exclusive Offers, it might be there. That's also where all the popup-at-the-top-of-the-page banner messages can be found, if you hit the close button before you finished reading it.

• NosiferretNosiferret Posts: 333
    edited March 2015

Yeah I've got nothing in that area on my messages. It's weird. All I did was close the email window and now the email is gone completely. I've sent in a message to DAZ to see if I was seeing things. If I miss out on the $11 then oh well, wouldn't have been the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Thanks for posting :)

Edit: I found it. About a year ago I decided to generate another username in the attempts to keep my Poser V4/M4 catalog different from the Studio Genesis2 stuff. I was prepared to start the PC club on the new name and had things ready to go and then what did I do? Months later, I bought the PC membership on this username, defeating the purpose completely. So the email was on my other username email, and now I get the message completely, about the last coupon failed miserably...failed because I didn't use it...so therefore it was another bait attempt!! LOL Never fails, when ever I hit a snag somewhere and post for help...I figure it out at some point.

Post edited by Nosiferret on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

About a year ago I decided to generate another username in the attempts to keep my Poser V4/M4 catalog different from the Studio Genesis2 stuff.

Very not a good idea, as you've discovered. The least potentially confusing and least accident-prone way to keep your content separate like this is to do it in D|S itself, using Categories. Smart Content will do it automatically, but not all DAZ content is set up yet to work in Smart Content — and nothing from other stores will either, unless you set it up yourself.