Band Uniforms

I posted this in the PA forum, with no response, so I repost here.

I need Marching Band Uniforms for a pose set project. There are all kinds of uniforms, but not for marching bands. I am a former bandsman, tuba & Sousaphone.

I have all of the Mariachi sets. I sure would like to see uniforms & shakos for G8 & 8.1 both! Color & style variations would be great. Plus, uniforms for drum majors & majorettes, twirlers, and dance teams. None at Rendo either.  There are lotsa band instruments in the Daz store, tho there are some "missing" instruments like French horn, tuba, Sousaphone, clarinets, marching drums, etc.

I hope someone will fill the void!

Comments

• rillarilla Posts: 57

I've been waiting for years for this myself.

• I'd buy band uniforms for sure.

• 3Don3Don Posts: 690

See "Orchestral Percussion" by Protozoon here in the store. There is one image of a marching band in Uniforms. I tried to contact him about the source but I coud not  connect. The Nutcracker sets (at DAZ) have some uniforms that could pass for band uniforms. There's a few shakos floating around. Some of the dress military uniforms can pass for  band uniforms.

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Protozoon lists that he is using https://www.daz3d.com/broken-doll-for-genesis-3-female-s

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036

no need to shoutcheeky

• 3Don3Don Posts: 690

I dunno why sometimes my comments print out very large letters. ???

Not shouting...

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 552
    edited January 2023

3Don said:

See "Orchestral Percussion" by Protozoon here in the store. There is one image of a marching band in Uniforms. I tried to contact him about the source but I coud not  connect. The Nutcracker sets (at DAZ) have some uniforms that could pass for band uniforms. There's a few shakos floating around. Some of the dress military uniforms can pass for  band uniforms.

Hi @3Don
    I'm sorry I must have somehow missed your message earlier. But yes, I used the Broken doll outfit by Luthbellina, boots from an another set and for the shako I think I used a cap from one pin-up set for the bottom, a primitive cylinder and a feather from some burlesque type set - I don't remember more specific. So pretty much kitbashing. I'd like a band uniform set for both male and female too :)

-P-

ps. Low brass instruments are on my to-do list next

Post edited by Protozoon on
  • Protozoon said:

ps. Low brass instruments are on my to-do list next

Nice!