Who is the model in the new FireFly Hair promos?

mgessat_f159911d19mgessat_f159911d19 Posts: 81
edited December 1969 in The Commons

That girl in Goldtassel's promo images - http://www.daz3d.com/firefly-hair-for-genesis-2-female-s-and-v4 - i would like to know whether she is a character already available in the shop or perhaps a "coming next" project or perhaps a custom mix?

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,281
    edited December 1969

I suspect either a custom mix or a specific morph with a different texture (although that could just be the Iray effect changing the look of the original texture). She's got a strong look of one of Thorne's characters, but I'm not placing her right off the top of my head.

• tl155180tl155180 Posts: 994
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I'd like to know this too. I'd very much like to get this model.

It does look like a Thorne model...

edited May 2015

I really rather suspect that she's Karynna for A6 with the Iray making the texture look different. The eyebrows look awfully similar, and that's one of the obvious biggest differences between various textures.

The ears are certainly the same.

Post edited by JOdel on
  • mgessat_f159911d19mgessat_f159911d19 Posts: 81
    edited December 1969

You are right, the eyebrows are perhaps the most important factor of a face texture, they can change the models "character" in a very significant way. But here the model is definitly not Karynna - Karynna is "younger" with smaller chin, larger eyes and smaller nose. And even to render Karynna in Iray would not produce the nice freckeled "natural" look of the promo girl...

edited December 1969

The morph differences could be dial spins. But freckles would indicate that its a different texture.

• argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757
    edited December 1969

What about Brenhildgh for Monique 6?