Every thread should end this way.

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Since all areas have been covered and opinions given and we are just returning to comments that have been stated many times over, we are closing the thread.

Intended to be good natured ribbing. ;-)

Comments

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Heh! Yeah, sometimes someone has to come along and say...

[/thread]

the image below does not pertain to THIS thread, but the prior one...

-- Morgan

prepare-yourself-for-this-thread-to-be-closed.jpg
    551 x 393 - 55K
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,899
    edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,

[/thread]

-- Morgan

Where's the dead horse ?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,069
    edited December 1969

well I had something to add but actually WAS OT to the aforementioned closed thread as Poser only stuff presents the same issue though it does often but not always include obj files, many pp2 props do not.
    I have a dedicated drive called exports that I am filling daily exporting stuff, it is my main use of DAZ studio.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,206
    edited December 1969

diomede64 said:
    Since all areas have been covered and opinions given and we are just returning to comments that have been stated many times over, we are closing the thread.

Intended to be good natured ribbing. ;-)

Yeah, that one did make me smile, too. :D

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

is it paradox i had a couple more opinions to post or irony or oxymorony

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:
    Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,

[/thread]

-- Morgan

Where's the dead horse ?
    Here you go...

dead-horse.gif
    300 x 232 - 129K
  • TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

One does not simply walk into a thread...

Boromir-boromir-11466378-960-404.jpg
    656 x 404 - 37K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

keep-calm-and-trust-us-were-engineers.png
    600 x 700 - 69K
  • mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

another Poser vs DAZ thread closed??

3-Network.gif
    500 x 233 - 1001K
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    edited December 1969

Excuse me for a moment...
    I have no idea what the thread that was closed was about.
    But that closing wasn't so unusual... It was quite civil.
    That title made it sound like something special happened...I thought there was gonna be fireworks or free beer...
    Maybe some big spectacular explosion like when the newer Death Star exploded and everyone was like "Yay! Now the Ewoks are safe!"...
    Or in the very least some fuzzy old Hersey's kisses someone found in their pocket were being given out as a thread closing prize (depending on what type of lint it is, they can be quite good)...

I request that this thread be closed in a spectacular or dramatic fashion... Maybe a firing squad or being fed to a tank of hungry sharks with laser eyes...
    I even submit this hammy Dickensian inspired line should all else fail: "It is a far, far better thing that I do, to end this thread, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that it goes to than it could have ever known."
    Maybe not one that will inspire fear in other threads, but one that we can perhaps talk about in years to come when we are old and senile and recounting random disconnected events to our great grandchildren.

Thank you for you time.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited December 1969

Maybe a firing squad or being fed to a tank of hungry sharks

Reading your post and thinking Pacman. Slowly but surely gobbling up every letter, line by line, paragraph after paragraph, stopping to belch upon devouring each post, with the thread growing shorter and shorter until ... its closed, gone forever. Now that would be kind of funny. Loose the gobblers!

edited December 1969

nervous - squirrels can swim, can they?

squ.jpg
    300 x 300 - 18K
    Water-Skiing-Squirre.gif
    400 x 225 - 2M
  • SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited December 1969

Yes, but ...

That's a red squirrel. Hereabouts they are a protected species and you are not permitted to keep them as pets, much less use them for your personal amusement.

edited December 1969

wearing a lil life vest :cute:

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    edited December 1969

SixDs said:
    Yes, but ...

That's a red squirrel. Hereabouts they are a protected species and you are not permitted to keep them as pets, much less use them for your personal amusement.

That last part sounds very... Unsavory...?
    I picture red squirrels being kept as "pets" whiles others were forced to wear tiny thong bikinis and spike heels and do pole dancing down at the local strip club...
    Until it all got out of hand and they had to pass a law.
    I believe that's why my town won't let you buy stuff from possums... That was more of a pot thing, but it's sorta similar.
    Is it okay to use eastern gray squirrels for personal entertainment?
    If that law only protects red squirrels, than it's an unfair law... Red squirrels are every bit as annoying as gray squirrels.
    All squirrels are just fluffy tree rats with an attitude... Why should the color of their fur give them special protection?
    How about ground squirrels, flying squirrels, fox squirrels and by extension, marmots?
    Are purple squirrels real?
    If I were to train a bunch of squirrels to act out Shakespeare's Hamlet and allow them to preform for free in the park during the summer, would that be considered "Public Entertainment" and thus exempt from the squirrel laws?
    Am I allowed to have a squirrel as a roommate as long as he pays his share of the rent?
    What if that squirrel owned the little boat and bought the water skis and sombrero himself?
    Must I now find that personally unentertaining, and take his hat and boat away?
    That law could actually rob the squirrels of their rights and personal liberties...
    I don't really think so, because squirrels are pretty stupid, but it's worth thinking about.
    Okay, I thought about it... And I now realize I don't care.
    I know that sounds heartless, but I'm not fond of squirrels or any of their works.
    The only squirrel I ever found entertaining was the one that blew himself up (as well as a telephone pole and two trees) last year when he chewed through a transformer line down the block.
    That was spectacular.
    I applaud his efforts to gain attention and prove that squirrels can change the world.
    I had no phone for over two hours, so I was not harassed by sales calls the whole time.
    My cell phone was fine though.
    But if squirrels can get their stuff together and work at changing the world for the better by gnawing all the worlds phone solicitors to death... Then I'd most certainly be their greatest ally.
    But till that day comes, I'm gonna let them smoke and wear sombreros and degrade themselves in high heels for stale peanuts and pizza crusts.
    Well, that was enough thinking for me today.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

ERFS

Equal Rights For Squirrels