Sort of off-topic, but DS iRAY

SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,971
edited May 2015 in The Commons

Something had been niggling at me with this for a while, and the penny suddenly dropped when I spotted a new thread by DzFire announcing his new, upcoming product. My mental, inner, voice had been talking to itself about iRay for a while but it was not until the DS and the iRay were seen in sch close proximity .. I had been pronouncing it "Deus Irae"

Post edited by SimonJM on

Comments

• The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Something had been niggling at me with this for a while, and the penny suddenly dropped when I spotted a new thread by DzFire announcing his new, upcoming product. My mental, inner, voice had been talking to itself about iRay for a while but it was not until the DS and the iRay were seen in sch close proximity .. I had been pronouncing it "Deus Irae"

Not Dies Irae?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,971
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

Not Dies Irae?
    I am tired, I knew there was piece of music with a similar name, but did not go looking beyond the book :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,069
    edited December 1969

desire'

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,235
    edited December 1969

Disarray?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,551
    edited December 1969

Disraeli? Ah well, perhaps we will have reason to be glad soon.

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123
    edited December 1969

I keep wanting to spell it iRay (Apple marketing, you have done your job well). It's spelled 'Iray', which looks too much like 'Tray' to me.

• The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

I am tired, I knew there was piece of music with a similar name, but did not go looking beyond the book :)

Irie, mon.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,069
    edited December 1969

Superman has eye rays :lol:

I stole that joke from LycanX on skype, just acknowledging source