link to historic Japanese station readme

WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,069
edited December 1969 in The Commons

http://www.daz3d.com/historic-japanese-train-station
PDF for Japanese to English translation of props is included in Read me.

I would like to know what is included, from what I can see from the images the carriage is as well as the station but what is is or is not?
I am guessing not the engine.

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,899
    edited May 2015
    Post edited by Mattymanx on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,069
    edited December 1969

oooh missed that,
    ..............runs to shop

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,551
    edited December 1969

Heh, yes - I've no idea what I will do with it but it has jumped into my cart and is refusing to get out.

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

I think this is one of those cases where the product title significantly undersells the product.

Browsing through the listings, one might assume that it's just the station that's on sale. Only when you dig into the page do you discover that it not only includes a very detailed model of a station - inside and out - but also a steam engine and a passenger carriage, also modelled inside and out.

If you're able to follow the treasure hunt to find the readme (why can't Daz simply link to these from the product pages?), you find an eclectic mix of props too - Japanese hunting caps and beer cans anybody?

A lesser vendor would have carved this up into two or three separate products and be selling them in a bundle at $60 or more. It's a steal at $40, I just wish I could think up something I could use it for!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,069
    edited December 1969

this is chocablock full of props BTW
    even better brought into 3DXchange 5 for iClone which breaks the station down into subpropable bits too

• argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757
    edited December 1969

Heh, yes - I've no idea what I will do with it but it has jumped into my cart and is refusing to get out.

I was on the fence until I realized the train engine and car were included. Then it was a no brainier. Not sure what I will do with it either, but the train plus the station, some track, etc. open up a lot of possibilities.

It really should be retitled -- maybe something like "Historic Japanese Train Station and Train" if sugatak wants to emphasis the station.