What's with the loading page?

patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I google Daz3D quite often and click on the link ... the store page for showing all products comes up, that's fine.

But for the past couple of days/nights before the main such page shows, there's a flash of a "demon/grey space alien" page that shows; like it's a redirect to the landing page? Anyhow, it's annoying.

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Can't say I've seen it. Could it be a cookies/cache issue?

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited May 2015

I tried it, and did screenshots of the flash right before the page comes up, and I can only see the spinning dial. So not getting that. I do recall seeing that alien but I think it was a different day.

Post edited by Novica on
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

When it's appeared it was very fast ... and if it's a cache issue it is not at this end. Have to keep clearing it so another certain website's pages will load.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,608
    edited December 1969

The alien looks cool. Me want!

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Is this a link to just www.daz3d.com? Tried with Chrome and FF and nothing. Even tried clicking on the main site via Google.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited December 1969

I think it is one of the gallery images that refreshes on the main page periodically. I'm assuming that its probably Flash, and that kicks in before the page fully loads, giving a brief glimpse of one of the images before the rollaround begins as planned.