Can someone walk me through lip biting paremeters..?

UpiriumUpirium Posts: 705
edited May 2015 in The Commons

I know that sounds weird but there's a lot of times I'm trying to make figure bite their lip, and it never looks right. I think I did it right once but that was like years ago and the file is gone so I can't check.
So what are the right parameters to use when you're trying to make someone bite their lip?
I'm using the Gen4 series so I need to know those parameters.
I mean like this

Post edited by Upirium on

Comments

• GreycatGreycat Posts: 334
    edited December 1969

This is the an expression morph comes with Girl 4

Bit_lip.jpg
    600 x 600 - 50K
  • UpiriumUpirium Posts: 705
    edited December 1969

Greycat said:
    This is the an expression morph comes with Girl 4

I don't have GIRL 4, I'm using M4 or V4. Does the morph show the paremeters..?
  • GreycatGreycat Posts: 334
    edited December 1969

No, you need that morph. It‘s the only morph I know of that will twist the lower lip that way and it only comes with Girl 4. The morph will work on V4.

• UpiriumUpirium Posts: 705
    edited December 1969

Greycat said:
    No, you need that morph. It‘s the only morph I know of that will twist the lower lip that way and it only comes with Girl 4. The morph will work on V4.

I need it to work mostly for m4
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,069
    edited December 1969

As far as I know all VAGS 4 morphs are interchangeable as unimesh M4 and his counterparts too
    I use M4 morphs on V4.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited May 2015

Click M4's head > Morphs|Expressions > Base and play with LipBottomUp-DownR/L (one side positive, other negative), and LipBottomIn-OutR/L. Bite your own lip and feel how your lip moves and that should help you figure out with what goes where. You'll also need Mouth Open a tad, as your teeth aren't touching with your lips between them.

There are 2 problems with this.
    1. I can't find a LipTopIn-OutR/L the way the bottom has, so the side that's biting looks a bit off since the upper lip can't come outwards to compensate for having the bottom lip behind it.

2. I can't get the bottom lip to give the appearance it's behind the teeth at all.

You can probably get some better results if you do some further refinement with the morph brush.

For this specific bite:

Mouth Open: 0.172
    LipBottomUp-DownR: -1.5
    LipBottomUp-DownL: 0.14 (can also put this one negative depending how far up/down you want the lip)
    LipBottomIn-OutL: 1.5

I know I altered the limits in the settings (triangle near the dial > settings > change max limit), but I don't know if I had to on these specific dials.

A lip curl morph would make this a bit more possible with just dials.

M4_Lip_Bite.PNG
    342 x 260 - 205K
    Post edited by Lissa_xyz on