Thanks Daz

edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have just grabbed the M4 bundle thats FREE.
I already have M4 but the chance to get the base, and all the extra bits was too good to pass up
Soa big thank you for this and all the other freestuff. .

Comments

• almahiedraalmahiedra Posts: 1,349
    edited December 1969

I add my thanks too!

• SauronLivezSauronLivez Posts: 149
    edited December 1969

+1 to the thank you's! What an amazing bundle to give away totally free! Very much appreciated.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,010
    edited December 1969

Yes, it was nice to see a few new things pop up in the freebies today. And the M4 bundle is lots of things. Thanks.

• Darklady5Darklady5 Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

Thank you for M4 Hero Pack.

• marcoiomarcoio Posts: 45
    edited December 1969

Great freebie! Thanks!

• Uman1912Uman1912 Posts: 28
    edited December 1969

I tried to check out with the M4 Hero Pack, too. But although it was found on the This Week's Freebies page, it offered me only the full $179.95 price. Two other items that I wanted to check out at the same time appeared in my cart as free items, but M4's Hero Pack would not, even after two tries. Yet the rightfully grateful people on this forum seem to have found no such problem. Has has the item been withdrawn from the free offer? Or is its current behavior a glitch? Has anyone else had my same problem?

• cdemeritcdemerit Posts: 505
    edited May 2015

Uman1912 said:
    I tried to check out with the M4 Hero Pack, too. But although it was found on the This Week's Freebies page, it offered me only the full $179.95 price. Two other items that I wanted to check out at the same time appeared in my cart as free items, but M4's Hero Pack would not, even after two tries. Yet the rightfully grateful people on this forum seem to have found no such problem. Has has the item been withdrawn from the free offer? Or is its current behavior a glitch? Has anyone else had my same problem?

I'm beginning to wonder if this was placed in the freebie bin by mistake. I snagged it last night without a hitch, but it seems to be gone now. Things leaving the freebie page that quick make me wonder if they were intended to be there in the first place, as several items have been seen to stick around for months... (City Bus Stop)

Edit: As I was typing this, someone else spotted that it was back... so maybe it will work for you this time?

Post edited by cdemerit on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,649
    edited May 2015

cdemerit said:
    Uman1912 said:

I'm beginning to wonder if this was placed in the freebie bin by mistake. I snagged it last night without a hitch, but it seems to be gone now. Things leaving the freebie page that quick make me wonder if they were intended to be there in the first place, as several items have been seen to stick around for months... (City Bus Stop)

Try again. I just went to check it for you and the first time it showed full price but then a few minutes later it was free again. But hurry it may not last

http://www.daz3d.com/m4-hero-pro-pack

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Darklady5 said:
    Thank you for M4 Hero Pack.

Ditto from me! A great freebie.