A quick Shout out to whomever decided to put the M4 Hero bundle in the freebie bin

cdemeritcdemerit Posts: 505
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Thank you. There have been more than a couple times in the last couple weeks where I've been wondering what your marketing and sales team has been thinking... But that was a great find. Gen 4 stuff may no longer be top shelf, but a set like that can still be very helpful.

Comments

• DaremoK3DaremoK3 Posts: 798
    edited December 1969

Yes, thank you, DAZ.

This is an incredible gift!

This "po boy" extends his highest gratitude (and for all the other gracious gifts you bestow on us as well).

• DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Thank you! Lots of useful stuff!

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

I don't use M4 anymore unless I have to for promos, but I was mightily impressed to see that and snapped it up the second I saw it!!!!

VERY impressed with DAZ for that! (which is good considering I haven't been in a while... LOL)

• NoName99NoName99 Posts: 322
    edited May 2015

When I saw it I thought it was a mistake.

This is a rad gift, thanks to everyone at Daz.

I just started using M4 and V4 when I bought them during March Madness. Genesis had just been released when I became a Daz user.

V4 is a lot like Genesis 1, and G2F is an amazing female base model, but M4 seems to pose and animate really well, better than G2M, so I'm glad I finally discovered it even if it was 2 months ago.

Post edited by NoName99 on
  • BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,369
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much to the people at DAZ.

You have some delightful surprises for us at times.

Very kind and generous of you.

Randy

• dlfurmandlfurman Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

OP seconded and dittoed!

Thanks Daz!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,969
    edited December 1969

I spend a lot of money on the Daz store, and stuff like this helps me feel happier about doing so.

Thanks!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,069
    edited December 1969

Sadly it only got me an extra file in DIM, I owned all the rest of the bundle already :lol: but it is a great gesture by DAZ indeed and helps promote the older but still good stuff to newbies.

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

It's free? It doesn't have the -100% label for me and still shows as $179.95, with all the individual items only 66% off.

Am I missing something (other than it being free)?

edited December 1969

stryder87 said:
    It's free? It doesn't have the -100% label for me and still shows as $179.95, with all the individual items only 66% off.

aww too late it seems
    freebies like that, you need to check store and forum regulary, better luck next time (hug)
  • Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

stryder87 said:

aww too late it seems
    freebies like that, you need to check store and forum regulary, better luck next time (hug)

Wailing and weeping a wickedly woeful wash of tears over the wasteful, willing and wanton denial of wonderful wardrobe expansion!! :down:

• cdemeritcdemerit Posts: 505
    edited December 1969

stryder87 said:
    stryder87 said:

aww too late it seems

Wailing and weeping a wickedly woeful wash of tears over the wasteful, willing and wanton denial of wonderful wardrobe expansion!! :down:

Someone just spotted that it's back, make sure to get it quick, who knows how long it'll last...

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I want to add my thanks, DAZ. Made my day.

• zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018
    edited December 1969

I was excited when I saw it as well. But, then I found that I already had everything. Watching eagerly for the next big surprise.

edited December 1969

Zawarkal said:
    I was excited when I saw it as well. But, then I found that I already had everything. Watching eagerly for the next big surprise.

I got the Treadz boots out of it :lol: