OT - My first full album of Dark Ambient music is RELEASED!

SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
edited December 1969 in The Commons

After 5 months of blood,sweat, tears, cursing, self-doubt, anxiety, and countless beers, my first offcial full length [1 hour 11 minutes] album of Dark Ambient music is RELEASED:

https://syntheticaurality.bandcamp.com/album/thrown-against-the-sky-2

Priced affordably at $2, it includes bonus liner notes/making-of PDF and the ENTIRE album as one track, mixed and sequenced the way I meant it to be!

A special shout-out to my friends in the Complaint Thread, who have been both supportive and inspirational.. no way could I have kept what little sanity I had without you guys!

Enjoy! :cheese: :cheese:

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    After 5 months of blood,sweat, tears, cursing, self-doubt, anxiety, and countless beers, my first offcial full length [1 hour 11 minutes] album of Dark Ambient music is RELEASED:

Priced affordably at $2, it includes bonus liner notes/making-of PDF and the ENTIRE album as one track, mixed and sequenced the way I meant it to be!

A special shout-out to my friends in the Complaint Thread, who have been both supportive and inspirational.. no way could I have kept what little sanity I had without you guys!

Congrats!

I see it's been released in timewarp though lol ... released 20 May 1959

;-)
  • SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

Congrats!

I see it's been released in timewarp though lol ... released 20 May 1959

;-)

ARGH how'd that happen? Thanks for pointing that ut, will fix... :red: :Red:

edited December 1969

It was to check who's actually reading the pages lol ....

The sales here ate up my CC so have the site bookmarked.
    Can we use this music in our little productions like for Youtube?

edited December 1969

Email/PM me and I'll grant you a free license as long as I'm credited *somewhere*, doesn't need to be on-screen. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

Email/PM me and I'll grant you a free license as long as I'm credited *somewhere*, doesn't need to be on-screen. :coolsmile:

Thank you. PM sent.

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

Thank you. PM sent.

You should be good to go - and thanks for being professional, GREATLY appreciated! :cheese:

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018
    edited May 2015

Just some input from a German native speaker:
    Die_Verbotenen_Lust_Am_Tod 09:03 --> should be "Die Verbotene Lust Am Tod" (causus for "verboten" is wrong, unless "Verbotenen" is referring to a group of people called "those who are forbidden".)

:-)

Edit: I really like the final piece, "Triumph der Dunkelheit". :-)

Post edited by BeeMKay on
    edited December 1969

lee_lhs said:
    Just some input from a German native speaker:
    Die_Verbotenen_Lust_Am_Tod 09:03 --> should be "Die Verbotene Lust Am Tod" (causus for "verboten" is wrong, unless "Verbotenen" is referring to a group of people called "those who are forbidden".)

:-)

Edit: I really like the final piece, "Triumph der Dunkelheit". :-)

First, thank you for listening to my humble effort to entertain... :red: :red:

My German is awful, 3 years of hs German, than married a nice lady from Aachen, so I apologize for butchering your language.. Google Translate sucks :down: Ich bist verrrucht :down:

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018
    edited May 2015

:-) No sweat. Us Germans do a pretty good job in butchering our own language nowadays.
    Besides, I'm 100% certain my English is about as messy as your German. :-)

Ich bist verrrucht

I assume you want to say "I am crazy"?
    Which would be "Ich bin verrückt." or "Ich bin verrueckt." for non-Umlaut-keyboards. ("bist" is used for "Du", which is "you" in English "You are crazy".)

Unless you meant "I'm going nuts.", in which case you'd translate it to "Ich werde verrückt."
    "verrucht", on the other hand, means "wicked". :-)

(If you ever need an English-German translation, drop me a PM. I'll see what I can do. :-))

Post edited by BeeMKay on
    edited May 2015

Thanks again to everyone for listening! :cheese: :cheese:

Post edited by Serpent on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

lee_lhs said:
    :-) No sweat. Us Germans do a pretty good job in butchering our own language nowadays.

Your English is less messy than the average high-school graduate, in the US, these days...

Troutface...nice work.

Now if my speed were better, I'd get it downloaded sometime this century.

edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    lee_lhs said:

Your English is less messy than the average high-school graduate, in the US, these days...

Troutface...nice work.

Aww, thanks for buying! VERY appreciated!

I had 3 years of German in high school, and my ex-wife is German, but a lot of it has rotted away.. sad. :down:

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    mjc1016 said:
    lee_lhs said:

Troutface...nice work.

Aww, thanks for buying! VERY appreciated!

I had 3 years of German in high school, and my ex-wife is German, but a lot of it has rotted away.. sad. :down:

Don't feel bad...my Spanish and French has gone the same way. The funny thing is, I can read them and understand most of what is being written about...but write/speak...forget it.

And of course, my son and Steam is to blame for the slow download speed...****grrrr****

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    TroutFace said:

Thank you. PM sent.

You should be good to go - and thanks for being professional, GREATLY appreciated! :cheese:

Thank you very much.

Purchase went through with no problems and the download [wow, over 200mb] was fast!

edited December 1969

Purchase went through with no problems and the download [wow, over 200mb] was fast!

After my son turned off Steam I went from needing 3 hrs to download to 9 minutes.