Photoshop 3D Bridge not working. Help please.

24_Seven24_Seven Posts: 31
edited May 2015 in The Commons

Long time PS user. Semi-new to 3D and DAZ, which means I have not established a workflow and am still hunting and pecking my way around figuring out what all the controls do. But I have had some limited success changing texture maps and so forth, but still get hung up every fourth step of the way owing to my unfamiliarity with the program. So this question may simply be naive.

For the first time I tripped over that there was such a thing as Photoshop Bridge. I tried to install it but Install Manager ignored it, so I assume it already has been installed? I assume so because Photoshop shows it in the menu.

The problem is I get an error message when I select the fly out menu in PS. (See attached -- nothing informative other than it doesn't want to cooperate)

I'm using DAZ 4.7 64 bit on a MAC OSX 10.8.5 (also 64 bit), and PS CS3. This meets the minimum requirements according to the Bridge User Guide which says that CS2 is needed. The product page in the forums says CS3 is needed. Fine. I have all that.

So I'm wondering if there is still something that doesn't want to interface.

I *think* I can do all that I needed to by hand, selecting files from folders and opening it in PS. It's worked to do it that way, but it's not terribly convenient. And if there's something that should be working but isn't, I would like to get that sorted.

So how do I get it working?

Thanks.

PS_Program_Error_Message_Bridge.png
366 x 142 - 27K
Post edited by 24_Seven on