Wishlist Junkyard mess?

DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Dear Daz:

The wishlist is a HORRIBLE mess. It's hard to clearly see the price, its more cluttered without clear columns, and it wastes space.

And worst of all, can I say "DUPLICATE?"

I have several entries of MANY items. Not in any particular order.... here's an example: four copies of svana for genesis, mixed in everywhere.

That's just ONE example. There's so many duplicates.. its a real mess. Anyone else have this problem??

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600
    edited December 1969

Dear Daz:

The wishlist is a HORRIBLE mess. It's hard to clearly see the price, its more cluttered without clear columns, and it wastes space.

I have several entries of MANY items. Not in any particular order.... here's an example: four copies of svana for genesis, mixed in everywhere.

That's just ONE example. There's so many duplicates.. its a real mess. Anyone else have this problem??

I agree. It takes a long time to delete a wishlist item too!

I'd love to be able to 'sort by price' as well.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

I only started using my wishlist again after they added the "Save xx%" to it, which can be searched on.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited December 1969

I only started using my wishlist again after they added the "Save xx%" to it, which can be searched on.

I can add to it but i have no idea how it can be searched on?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

I can add to it but i have no idea how it can be searched on?

Just use the search in your browser, Ctrl-F in most.

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

. . .

. . .

Apparently, I can. Over, and over, and over, rinse repeat . . .

Tried to bring it up just now to see if there are improvements, but it's just spinning, so guess that's a "not yet" so far for me?

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

The duplicates are because you've added them to your wishlist more than once. I think it's carried over from the old store where they didn't show up more than once, but you had to delete them as many times as you added them before they would stop showing up. They have fixed this, now you can add an item multiple times and it will still only show one.

Coldrake

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

If you could sort by something OTHER than when you added the item, it would make it a heck of a lot easier to find and delete the duplicates. I agree that the wishlists are a disaster. I'd like to see also a distinction between Daz Originals and PA items. The name of the PA/Daz original info would also be very helpful.

And an option to select MULTIPLE items and delete them or add them to your cart - the only option now is to add EVERYTHING to your cart!!

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    If you want to sort your wishlist by stuff other than when it was added, you can try my web app, http://3dwishlist.com which imports DAZ wishlists, and lets you organize them in a bunch of different ways.

You can see a demo, run against all items that are currently discounted at DAZ: http://3dwishlist.com/demo

If you sign up, and give it your info, it'll let you do a similar set of sortings against your own wishlist. It's in the early stages, but it might work for you. (It also pulls your purchase history, so it has the ability to show you when you've bought or wishlisted something either in its wishlist display, or right on the DAZ pages, via a browser plug-in.)

-- Morgan

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Couldn't agree more, the wishlist is a pain to use when it comes to editing or dealing with duplicates.