Evan Hair Review

false1false1 Posts: 43
edited December 1969 in The Commons

So I broke down and bought the Evan Hair at Daz. It was a bit pricey so I thought I'd add a quick review for those who might be looking at it. Great prop! It has fits for pretty much every G4 character plus Genisis. It also has plenty of adjustments the hair line (front back and side) as well as length all the way around. You can even adjust the widow's peak in the front. Morphs for movements (front, back and to the side) to all parts of the hair. It also has poses to make it invisible as it can be a bit of a resource hog. I'm still working on my rendering skills but my test turned out well with nice texture for braid/dreads. All in all a good value and probably some of the cheapest extensions your likely to find ;-)

Egypt-Couple2.jpg
1072 x 810 - 103K

Comments

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 365
    edited December 1969

You can always feel comfortable that whatever AprilYSH creates is the best. :)

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited October 2012

This shot just got an Honorable Mention in the PlatClub's 9/20 Inspirations Contest. IMHO the movement morphs in the hair were key to the running girl's realism, and were essential to making the render work.

DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

GiS: History Field Trip

GiS_History_Field_Trip_x2000.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 909K
    Post edited by KickAir 8P on