Lilith 7, Aiko 7 and Olympia 7

I m waitin for this!

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Aiko 7 yes but I don't want to see a flood of one off characters that can easily be replicated using the available morphs.  Would like to see a package with more facial features shaping morph, the eye shape morphs are quite limited this time.

• IsazformsIsazforms Posts: 210

Can you reply Lilith 6 with existing morphs? For me its a very good base. I agree about we need more morphs!!

Olympia is more to my taste in women so her body style was the first I tried to replicate.  I didn't try to replicate the face because I agree we need more morphs there.

G3F Olympia.jpg
    900 x 900 - 44K

Yeah is the body style. But Olympia have amaizin face, very good base for personalizable morphs. And Lilith have the best body of all figures. I cant replicate it with existing morphs.

Lilith is listed as Real World but she really isn't.  With an Aiko 7 or Girl 7 morph a dial spun Lilith may be achievable.  My attempt with what we have now.

G3F Lilith.jpg
    900 x 900 - 44K

It is similar, but Lilith proportions are different. For example, The torso has a different shape. I think there is a sculpted work very well done, with existing morphs is complemented in Lilith. I wanted that same Lilith 7.

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 992
    edited June 2016

also waiting for aiko7... heart

Post edited by Cherubit on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600

I haven't heard anything about Lilith- but she is most likely an October character/fall character since she has the gothic halloween thing down. 

I think they will do an Aiko. She sold well. Just not sure when.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

One of the DAZ_People said there would be an Aiko 7, and that she would have a male counterpart who wouldn't be Hiro. No ETA announced though, as usual.

• Mighty MysterioMighty Mysterio Posts: 419
    edited June 2016

Sloshwerks created three morph packages that contain all of the Genesis 2 characters you mentioned (and more):

http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-2-legacies-for-genesis-3-female-classics

http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-2-legacies-for-genesis-3-female-classics

http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-2-legacies-for-genesis-3-female-stylish

If what you really want is the body and face shapes (but want to use them for G3F), the morph packages might just be the ticket for you. When DAZ reintroduces characters for new generations, they aren't exactly clones of the orignals (just look at the variety of Aikos out there!)

I haven't bought the above morph packages, but I have bought them for Generation 4 and Genesis and they're very worthwhile.

Post edited by Mighty Mysterio on

Aiko and Olympia 7 are in shop now. Waiting for Lilith 7

• SuperKaiSuperKai Posts: 21

Isazforms said:

Aiko and Olympia 7 are in shop now. Waiting for Lilith 7

Same

• SuperKaiSuperKai Posts: 21

I hope they did a good job on Lilith 7 bundle, most of the bundle out recently is kinda disappointing. 

SuperKai said:

I hope they did a good job on Lilith 7 bundle, most of the bundle out recently is kinda disappointing. 

Same. I really need models looks like a "perfect" and realistic "dolls" at the same time. Only realistic looks... I dont think so...