Rock In Forest,Village Road, The Lost Place- Updates?

NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

Was wondering about some "New" products which aren't new. I don't have these yet, but I noticed they are labeled as New now because the sets have been optimized for Iray. Did the people who own any of these get those updates? I would assume so.  If not, they should. 

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018
    edited August 2015

Yes, actually I did get an update for Iray (for Rock in the forrest, don't have the other two). But the thing seems to be stuck in Re-upload Hell, as it shows up for download in DIM again and again, despite being downloaded&installed.

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

If you previously bought these they are marked as purchased when you click on the store page.

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828

They still showed for me even though I purchased them. Not sure what happened there.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

refresh the page

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

It's nice to see vendors updating products for Iray- hope it helps their sales from people who didn't have it previously. 

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828

Others I bought did not show, but these three did, so it is very odd that some products are hidden and others are not. Also the "purchase" icon is typically changed on those products that you already bought, which - again - wasn't the case for these three. I opened a support ticket for this.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited August 2015

The purchased icon shows up for me on The Lost Place. It's the only one I checked. The names didn't sound familiar so I searched on this one. It's by Andrey Pestryakov so I figured all three are his therefore I have them. Then I remembered I did a pic with Village Road recently.

I really have no intention of rendering these in iRay and just received updates in DIM. If anyone has installed the updates already, are the iRay materials separate or do they replace the 3DL ones?

OverTheHill-BF.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 285K
    Post edited by Spit on
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378
    Spit said:

The purchased icon shows up for me on The Lost Place. It's the only one I checked. The names didn't sound familiar so I searched on this one. It's by Andrey Pestryakov so I figured all three are his therefore I have them. Then I remembered I did a pic with Village Road recently.

I really have no intention of rendering these in iRay and just received updates in DIM. If anyone has installed the updates already, are the iRay materials separate or do they replace the 3DL ones?

I'd be astonished if the 3DL materials were junked.

Cheers,

Alex.

• In this update added the props and the stage settings Iray materials. 3DL and Poser files are present as before. Previous holders of this products will receive the update free of charge.

Spit, your picture is very good!