Daz now accepting Paypal Credit?

HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
edited March 2019 in The Commons

Post edited by HorusRa on

Comments

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,867
    edited August 2015

I remember paying with paypal all the time. Is paypal credit something different to your actual money located on yout paypal account? Or do you just mean the money?

Post edited by Toyen on
  • HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited March 2019

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,857

I guess it is for ones with good credit.

edited March 2019

• SiennaBlueSiennaBlue Posts: 224

I checked my statements and I first used PayPal Credit at DAZ on July 21, 2013.  smiley

edited March 2019

edited March 2019

• SiennaBlueSiennaBlue Posts: 224

It used to be called, 'Bill Me Later," but they decided to integrate it with the main PayPal site and changed the name to "PayPal Credit."  I checked again and it looks like I used Bill Me Later at DAZ as early as Feb., 2013.  The switch to the name, "PayPal Credit" took place, by at least, the end of August 2014.  The only reason I checked my statements was to get the original date correct.  I have used the credit account from PayPal for quite awhile so I do know how to switch to it from other sources.  smiley

• JaimesJaimes Posts: 7

I've been using Paypal credit since January. I like using it to keep my business/studio expenses seperate from my personal paypal purchases. But it has been fiddly. First, it worked fine. Then paypal introduced a new payment portal and Paypal Credit stopped appearing as a payment option... except in certain browsers and only if you first chose to create a new account and logged in to your account from that page (I think that worked by loading elements from the old payment portal that hadn't been updated yet). It was a bit of a pain and I was wondering how long that workaround would work for, so I'm really happy to see it fixed now.