Image underneath post question

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Hello, the hight of an image underneath a post is sized down to 100px in hight, and what about the width?

Comments

• morkmork Posts: 278

There's no limit on the width, it may use up the full width available, but it may never be higher than 100px. The actual width available solely depends on the screen resolution of the user.
    On my screen that'd be a 1134px in width on a 1680x1050 screen.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    mork said:

There's no limit on the width, it may use up the full width available, but it may never be higher than 100px. The actual width available solely depends on the screen resolution of the user.
    On my screen that'd be a 1134px in width on a 1680x1050 screen.

is it not possible to upload the image? does it work only with an url?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Yes, it needs a URL,  so you will need to add the image as an attachment, and then take the url form that, or else load it into your gallery and take the url from that one.

Size of a banner image should be no greater than 1024 x 100  please

Chohole said:

Yes, it needs a URL,  so you will need to add the image as an attachment, and then take the url form that, or else load it into your gallery and take the url from that one.

Size of a banner image should be no greater than 1024 x 100  please

have done this and it works, only thing is, how can I place it in the middle like you did with yours?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2015

I did that by using the space bar.    I notice that you have added vertical lines,  so just push it along with the space bar till it looks right. The lines will keep it held in place.

Post edited by Chohole on

I have done this also but than I had a blue line from the right side until the image begins if moving the mouse over the image, a bit disturbing