Skunk People

Just realized that there are no G8 or 9 or even G3 for that matter skunk people.  I do a lot of transformation content for a living and I have some furry clients that would probably go ape over skunks lol  Anyway, @Rawart or anyone else that might be interested, just thought I would suggest it.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited January 2023

could the fox people use another texture and a bit of morph dialing?

reduced ear size maybe some ratking dialed in

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,877
  • WendyLuvsCatz said:

Oh, thank you, but I really meant this more as a product suggestion as opposed to asking in the other forums how to kitbash/make one.  Still appreciate it.  It's suprising the number of animals from mammals down to insects that have never been made.  No lobster people, no matarays.  There are no roach people, or actual fly people.  Even with mammals, there are so many from camels to zebras that no one ever made humanoids for.  Kind of interesting since there are just so many animals that could be made into humanoids (for RPGs or anything)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,877

anaximanes_2000 said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

No lobster people, no matarays.  There are no roach people, or actual fly people.  Even with mammals, there are so many from camels to zebras that no one ever made humanoids for.  Kind of interesting since there are just so many animals that could be made into humanoids (for RPGs or anything)

To be fair, there aren't many options for the actual animals, either. There's no lobster in the Daz store (at least not anymore), the manta ray is over 20 years old, there are only a handful of insects available, most also very old, there's one camel and no zebra (although apparently there used to be a Daz camel and zebra). There are also only two creators making anthro characters with any frequency, so even if they dedicated themselves entirely to making anthros, they might never get around to the specific things you wanted.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,957

I have a veeeeeeery long list. ;) And I tend to focus on the stuff that I THINK will be most popular.

Generally furries sell well, but I've had surprising clunkers from characters I absolutely expected to do well.

At least with G9 the unisex thing will help immensely.

• The was a vendor over at Renderosity that did a skunk person for V3, along with canine/feline anthromorphic characters. I think they'd sell well. What this person did was create the base character, and had the tail as a separate item. So you could have several anthromophic characters in one character, and the tail to match.

If you do something like this, one thing I would like to see is the ability to have the anthromophic legs blend into a human top (much like the V4 Satyr that was offered here: zz* - V4 Satyr [Documentation Center] (daz3d.com). Where the fur just "cuts off" seems off to me, but that's just my opinion