SY Genesis 8,3,2 Clones for Aiko 3 and Hiro 3

EthinEthin Posts: 1,072
edited January 2023 in Product Suggestions

@SickleYield would it be possible to do Genesis 8,3,2 clones for Aiko 3 and Hiro 3.

Post edited by Ethin on

Comments

• To or from? It is not possible to AutoFit to older, pre-Genesis figures as they don't use weight-maps that can be projected into the clothing..

• EthinEthin Posts: 1,072

I see, and thanks for the straight to the point answer as well.

So unless there is some other way to convert clothes from Genesis # to pre-Genesis figures, then I guess the matter is closed.

@Richard Haseltine A question, where does AutoFit get the weight-map info from, a file or from the figure loaded in a scene?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386
    edited January 2023

Evilinnocence's CrossDresser program can convert clothes from Genesis 1 to earlier figures, including Aiko and Hiro 3. Program itself is free, you need a license for the figure you're converting to.

Post edited by Leana on

Leana said:

Evilinnocence's CrossDresser program can convert clothes from Genesis 1 to earlier figures, including Aiko and Hiro 3. Program itself is free, you need a license for the figure you're converting to.

Thanks Leana.

So that route I would just need to convert stuff back to Genesis1 and then use CrossDresser to go to A3/H3.

I can manually fit Genesis 1-2 stuff to A3/H3, it works ok, but it's a lots of time up front and a bunch of fixing after posing, an automated process would save me about half an hour per item every time I wanted to use Genesis era stuff.