Platinum Club Plus Quarterly Membership

If you get the Platinum Club Plus Quarterly Membership on special, when each quarter comes around you pay the same price as you paid when you joined up. So say if you get it on special for $16.95, that's how much you'll pay every quarter.........

Just saying :)

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,105

Nope. You pay the full price after the first quarter.

• Deni67Deni67 Posts: 17
    edited August 2015

I don't Ati2 and ivé been a member  for a long time, I still pay the sale price I originally got it at :)

Post edited by Deni67 on

Interesting. PayPal clearly says I paid the discounted price now, and I will be charged the full price the next time.

Maybe it was a glitch in the system when you set it up a long time ago? Then you should be happy about it. :)

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919

No, it didn't work like that for me. I paid for discounted quarterly subscription then I got charged the full price. Similarly with annual subscriptions. I know that you can convert your quarterly subs to an monthly subscription so that could be what you're paying. However if you are actually getting your quarterly subs discounted each quarter instead of paying the full price that is probably an indication the store is not working correctly. In which case someone at Daz HQ is likely to take a look at your account - now that you've informed the world and take corrective action. cheeky

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Was actually reported almost as soon as the thread was posted.

• Chohole said:

Was actually reported almost as soon as the thread was posted.

I'm quitting it anyway but thanks for the warning :)

• Who would be a spoil sport and report me. I understand the Daz admin come in here but if it was just a member

then that's not nice :(

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Daz admins are rarely coming to the forums - but they have "community volunteers" like Chohole and some others (which you can't recognise anymore since the new forum doesn't sport titles) which wander through the forums and report things like store glitches.

Kerya said:

(which you can't recognise anymore since the new forum doesn't sport titles)

If you click on someone's username, you can see the titles on the profile page.

• I'm sure i'm not the only one who gets it at that price but I was the stupid one to mention it.

I used to like coming in here but from the other posts ivé read, people have changed, there's a

rudeness about the place now so I doubt i'll be back. Not that anyone cares to know that, just

thought i'd say it lol.

• morkmork Posts: 278

Yes, it was kind of stupid. Yes, this forum is kind of a special place. Not that anyone cares to know that, just thought I'd confirm that I see it your way.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Just to be clear, this was not reported in order to tattle on you, it was reported in order to find out if this was working the way it was supposed to.  Some ways of setting up the offer do work this way, although that wasn't the intent.  I've seen no indication of any attempt to penalize you for bringing it up.  As in other cases when a glitch works in the customer's favor, Daz3D appears to be treating this as "our mistake, congratulations on your good fortune."

• Chohole didn't report you - she reported the payment oddity to see if it was meant to be doing that in general.

• Thank you Mork, I think lol.

Thank you Mike.

Richard, no one mentioned any names to me, if they did I didn't see it.

Thank you for letting me know it was Chohole,  although I realise she didn't report me personally,

just the odd payment.

I will say this, and I make no apologies, her avatar suits her brusque manner!

That's it, i'll hopefully leave this post to die a slow death :)

edited September 2015

Chohole is upset. Chohole is a pussycat really  Chohole actually posted to reassure the people who might get upset because they weren't getting any repeat discounts.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,630
    edited September 2015

Fixmypcmike, Richard, Chohole and me are all admins and forum mods so whenever there is a problem with the store and you guys bring them up in the forum we always report it to DAZ so it can be fixed asap.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • My apologies Chohole, it was just the manner is which you posted, it's the internet, we all take

things differently when reading a post.

I didn't mean to upset you.

Friends? xx

• I'm going to pop my head in over here and say that Daz employees do pop up from time to time.

• DAZ_Rawb said:

I'm going to pop my head in over here and say that Daz employees do pop up from time to time.

Yes, these rare sightings are akin to those at Loch Ness.  No confirmed pics, just nebulous shadows that leave messages and then are gone...poof!

• Are you both picking on me ;) lol

DAZ_Rawb said:

I'm going to pop my head in over here and say that Daz employees do pop up from time to time.

Yes, these rare sightings are akin to those at Loch Ness.  No confirmed pics, just nebulous shadows that leave messages and then are gone...poof!

Is that a Daz Employee I see      or maybe not  this may be one 

• So i'm the butt of your jokes now, nice.

I did apologise to you Chohole, you must have missed it or you're ignoring it :)

• deni, it seems you think chohole and I are speaking to or about you?  We are both actually referring to DAZ_Rawb's comment about Daz employees popping up from time to time.  :)

• He's the one that started it so why shouldn't I think it's about me?

Anyway i'm over it all, forget it and thank you for the explanation Crisindecision