Rendertimes new G3F in 3Delight

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Well, what I do not understand is, that the rendertime for G3F by using just one spotlight and the simple Jeane Mat (which is by far not so high detailed as the skin of my V4.2 Character Dixie) in 3Delight took much much longer time than to render Dixie with an edited Natasha Elite Skin texture. Just on light, okay with ray traced shadow but Dixie needs by far less time to render, even with 3 or more lights an ray traced shadow on and as written, the Natasha Elite Skin is by bar much more detailed.

Comments

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

AoA subsurface shader vs I believe human surface shader (uber lite) on the elite textures..  AoA looks great but it takes a really long time to render.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    Fisty said:

AoA subsurface shader vs I believe human surface shader (uber lite) on the elite textures..  AoA looks great but it takes a really long time to render.

well, I do not think that Jeane skin looks better than Natasha Elite skin, exactly the opposite is the case.

• G3F loads with one HD morph - the lip details - set. When an item has HD morphs and an SSS shader there will be a long delay when the render first hits a surface with the shader on that figure. If you don't need the HD details on the lips turn the morph off and you should see a shorter pause, and slightly faster render progress after it.