Teen Josie 6

There are lots of items available (and morphs) for Teen Josie 6. But the Teen Josie 6 page is a 404 error.
Where can I get the original character?

J

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,002

She and some other teens of G2 were taken out of the shop temporarily for maintenance. They should be back sometime soon, DAZ said.

• THEJABTHEJAB Posts: 11

That sounds a little bit creepy. :)
    Thanks.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,191

DAZ decided to redo the promo pics for some of their teen figures as some of those have been judged inappropriate.

They have not stated what prompted that decision, but since it was long after release and the products have been removed in the mean time my guess is that they have received a complaint.

• THEJABTHEJAB Posts: 11

That would take 5 minutes. It's been weeks. I didn't like the character myself but one of the morph sets adds a lot of realism to the original base. Plus, SALE on morphs and expressions. Pity.

• jag11jag11 Posts: 885
    THEJAB said:

That would take 5 minutes. It's been weeks.

Those promo pics are going to be very very very impressive or DAZ just forgot they were redoing them.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,000
    edited August 2015

I am not expecting them to ever return, considering how long they were out before they got pulled tells me there is more to it than just promo pics.. As was said it does not take this long to re do promo pics for products.. And if this is the case I don't expect to see any G3 based teen characters as it seems that teen characters seem to be very taboo all of a sudden..

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

Given that there's already a G3 teen-ish (~12) character, I don't think it's as bad as all that.

--  Morgan