Picture (promo) in genesis it up sale ?

boisselazonboisselazon Posts: 458
edited August 2015 in The Commons

Hi,

"render by TONY". It is what I know about it and I love the outfit. It is the main promo image of the today sale "genesis it up".

Can someone tell me what is this outfit? Or is it a preview of what is coming soon?

thx

Post edited by boisselazon on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,191

Outfit is http://www.daz3d.com/noctem (it was made for V4), not sure what texture set was used.

• thank you Leana

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,332

Strange that they use a V4 item to promote a Genesis sale

• I though exactly the same thing when leana answered to me 

• in a lot of specific daz figure sales they often combine v4/m4 with genesis like they're the same base or least fully interchangable with content

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,191

My guess is that marketing just chose a nice-looking pic with Genesis in it ;)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

One of the selling points of Genesis, from the beginning was that, through Autofit, it was compatible with previous content...

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited August 2015
    mjc1016 said:

One of the selling points of Genesis, from the beginning was that, through Autofit, it was compatible with previous content...

though best practice for marketing is to show items that can be purchased as part of that sale in those types of advertisements. It's confusing (In my world customers would argue it is misleading and we would change it ASAP)

In fact that item should be at the top of the page once a user clicks through...but I know that is asking too much for these guys :) You are in fact advertising that item, people are used to seeing leader items being part of the sale and want to find it quickly.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Yes, seems like there is a disconnect somewhere along the line...