E-GADS! [cackles demoniacally till the smile sets as a rictus!]

Now just how many times has this happened to any of y'all?   The fantastic SALES! happen and END exactly the day before our fixed income payments are automatically deposited in our bank accounts.  GAAAHHHH!!!!!  (passes out from the frustration of it all!)

McG.  (sigh)

Comments

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,122

It's about to happen to me too :(

but what can we do,,,

This will just be another one I miss out on.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,914

When I had a budget, I'd often see sales a day or even a few hours after I had spent my weekly budget.

The worst was buying one item, then there was a sale that included that one item plus a dozen more for less than I had spent on the one item. This happened the day after I had made my purchase. Nnnngh.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

The secret is to buy oneself a gift cert when funds are available. Then it will be there to use as store credit when needed.

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738

After missing out on countless sales and opportunities, I've had to resign myself to accept that everything goes on sale eventually at DAZ, and fairly frequently, too. You missed it this time, but whatever you were after will come around again. 

• When I had a budget, I'd often see sales a day or even a few hours after I had spent my weekly budget.

The worst was buying one item, then there was a sale that included that one item plus a dozen more for less than I had spent on the one item. This happened the day after I had made my purchase. Nnnngh.

I think you can send a ticket in if that happens. 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2015
    Hanabi said:

When I had a budget, I'd often see sales a day or even a few hours after I had spent my weekly budget.

I think you can send a ticket in if that happens. 

Yes indeed you can, as long as it is within 30 days of purchase. Request a partial refund.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

the worst is needing to spend my money on a root canal, could buy a new computer and a pro bundle >.<

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    MistyMist said:

the worst is needing to spend my money on a root canal, could buy a new computer and a pro bundle >.<

had all 4 of my  wisdom teeth pulled out at once years back. Coulda bought all da Gen6 propacks for that.

• McGrandpaMcGrandpa Posts: 464

Hey everyone!   I am relieved in a selfish way there really are others in this boat with me.   And I feel that is what WISHLISTS are for.  Our Big Three stores have my wishlists.  So do WalMart and NewEgg but I am spreading it real thin with those.  I guess I have from $300 to $600 worth of stuff waiting to be bought.  And more new stuff dropped in all the time.  Right too, the sales do happen pretty often, and I am glad to see that at all our site stores! 

@ chohole:  I didn't know we could do that with items less than 30 days old, I am really glad to see that here!  :o)   I will likely be trying that next time it happens to me.  They sure don't do it automagically!

@ MistyMist and Iarsmidnatt;  I sure feel for you about the wisdom teeth.  My own have been gone for many years now.  I don't miss those ones, though I do miss the rest of them.  :o(

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited August 2015
    McG. said:
    @ MistyMist and Iarsmidnatt;  I sure feel for you about the wisdom teeth.  My own have been gone for many years now.  I don't miss those ones, though I do miss the rest of them.  :o(

laugh And last year I had to play about a grand for one of my dogs to have most of her molars taken out, and stiches for a cut on her nose that never would heal (cut had not healed in a year. Kept reopening. Got stiches last year. Closed a lot. Still small scabby area that I don't think will every get 100%)

Bout time to take them to the vet...argh..my monies

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • EveniosEvenios Posts: 119

yeah im waiting till sept. to get a few more stuff and prob missed a few good deals. Oh well.  thats why its called flash sales. or oMGs Random sales!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,210
    edited August 2015
    Chohole said:

The secret is to buy oneself a gift cert when funds are available. Then it will be there to use as store credit when needed.

Yes, but then the trick is to keep enough of it unspent until more cash is available - that's what I find the hard part!

Post edited by MelanieL on