OMG the catalog... I lost 3 hours of my life in it...

I woke-up, figured that I would check to see if there were any free items today... There were, Yay!

Then I kept scrolling... and scrolling... and scrolling... and scrolling... and scrolling... and srcolling...

3 hours later, I made this post!

Love it!

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511

4 new things for me today. but I do the "100%" search to keep my freebies cleaned up. i got a few dozen items the first time I did that.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Only 2 for me...darn, I've caught up.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,914

Only 2 for me, thanks for poke. I check every morning, but apparently it got updated since then.

Man, wish I had budget... so many stuff under a dollar!!

• JD_MortalJD_Mortal Posts: 758

I wish they took Bitcoins and Litecoins... I have a larger portion of my free-funds there.

(I despise credit-cards and paypal, and most banks. xD)

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Do free stuff show up in places other than the freebies page?

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,210

You can just go to the general Shop page and sort by Price Low-High - all the free stuff will show up at the top of that... (including PC Freebies if you're a PC+ Member)

• ToborTobor Posts: 2,300
    edited August 2015
    Scavenger said:

Do free stuff show up in places other than the freebies page?

When looking at the main listings (16,000+ items), sort by price, low to high. Click the checkbox to hide items you already have. Go to town.

In addition to the freebies, currently there are many (older) items for .59 and .79 cents if you're a PC member.

(Edit: Make that 17,000+ items. I have about 600-700 of 'em, so my listing with the hide items owned box is a little lower.)

Post edited by Tobor on
  • nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,850

Some of us have lost more than three hours on the site and others practically live here.