Belle 6 is back! in Genesis 2 male/female sale

HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
edited September 2015 in The Commons

Belle 6 is back! in Genesis 2 male/female sale. I believe I saw Brodie also.

Post edited by HorusRa on

Comments

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,000
    edited September 2015

And so is Teen Josie 6 as well, what it most interesting is that from what I can tell, the Belle 6 Pro Bundle promo images are the same ones as before but it is good to see them back..

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662

True, true. I did end up seeing Josie. Ya I'm not sure what the differences in the images are, must be something, just don't know what.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,000
    HorusRa said:

True, true. I did end up seeing Josie. Ya I'm not sure what the differences in the images are, must be something, just don't know what.

After reading another thread it seems that they put Belle in a one piece bathing suit instead of bikini but never thought she was, will never know..

• its a friggin riot cause good ole josies pro bundle picture was not updated and you can see her in the string bikini. no need to remove from store though...its a small picture. (top left)

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,914

This suggests we all went off on a lark with our assumption that it was due to promo pics.

Maybe they were trying to organize some sort of sales or internal DB rearrangement, and it required pulling them lest people get broken stuff.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,332

I have all the original promo pics, and they all changed for the 4 characters.

Basically Josie swapped a two piece bikini for a 1 piece swimsuit, Belle swapped bra and panties for a 1 piece swimsuit, Jayden and Brodie swapped their boxer shorts for knee length shorts. In all other respects the promos are identical, ie poses etc.