Rev-Up sale does not display items on mobile?

mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I'm currently having some issues seeing the Rev-Up sale items when I'm on my phone. In particular, Chrome Mobile and Opera 30 Mobile give me a blank section where the product items are supposed to be.

Interestingly enough, it doesn't seem to be linked with the layout scaling because I can't reproduce this bug when I zoom in on desktop.

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited September 2015

they are working on my phone. how did you get to them? from the promo page or from the store page.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501

I can see them from the normal shop page when I scroll down, but the promo page only has text, then a blank section, then the other discounts section.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

This has been reported.

• same here on the landing page. the other marketing spots load products fine though. good catch.

• I have found that it does display in landscape mode.
  • Does not work for me either in portrait or landscape mode on my mobile device.

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662

Heh, I can't even get the sale banner to scroll on my phone, but I think the problem is my cheap phone vs anything to do with daz. However, I also have problems sometimes seeing sale items under a certain sale once a particular sale box is selected. Can't log into daz's site on my phone either, always takes me back to the homepage in an infinite loop. LOL!! My phone sucks.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Me too. On iphone I can see still revved and catalog sales but the new release area I'd a big grey blank. Only for the email I wouldn't have known the PC+ hair counted as a Rev. 

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Same here